Team Fortress 2
  • In-Game Name
    fancy bear
  • Identity
    https://steamcommunity.co
  • Ban Type
    Server Ban
  • Information

i was banned by a couple of admins due to me showing a picture of seg after his face reveal and also after he and some others harassed me for a couple months after i was fed up with it i got a picture from someone whom i cant remember,i apologize for my actions and wish to be un-banned because i was banned unfairly and half of the banns i have make me out as some kind of freak and pedophile weirdo from ban evading which wasnt true and also being a pedophile due to me making jokes, i was just so fed up with being harassed by seg to getting kicked by skelly randomly and being told multiple times to just stop talking by mods i decided to do something i regret immensely and i apologize for it

I saw him on a casual server today when Jadow and I were queuing up for comp. He said he was banned from xG and friended me to discuss his ban (despite me saying I'm CS staff). When asking why he got permed, he explained to me that he posted a picture of @SegFault's face (probably on discord, didn't specify) and that was what lead him to be banned by Seg. I found it a bit weird that he would be banned for that since Seg has posted his face before, but I guess it's doxxing nonetheless. 

Trying to help him figure out the ban protest (it wasn't working for him since he was doing it on GameME), I looked up his bans and they were pretty shocking. He had four bans prior to his perm ban. The first being for pedophilia and disturbing people, the next two being for shooting out of spawn, and the one before the perm for disrespect and trying to avoid punishment by name-changing. His permanent ban is from @Tekk for "slander and grossly inappropriate behaviour". Since he has a previous ban for pedophilia, I assume that the grossly inappropriate behaviour would be related to pedophilia, but fancybear/yadone denied ever acting creepy in any sort of way, ever. He admitted to the two 'shooting from spawn' bans, but denied all the others.

From his ban history alone, he definitely looks like the kind of guy we would not want back into our clan, but he completely denies the allegations. 

I wasn't there, so I can't give any vouch, but I would like to see the staff who banned him explain the situation so I can get an understanding, since now I am slightly involved in this (and curious as to what the truth is).

The fact that he clearly refuses to own up to something he did, that’s enough to get a -1 from me right off the bat.  If you aren’t going to be honest, I don’t feel you belong here.  

If you were banned for pedophilia, then you definitely did something of that nature. I can’t imagine any of the staff just throwing that kind of reason in for no fucking reason at all.  

I’m assuming the picture was the “Sigger” image being passed around by MJP and Wingman, I’m pretty sure they are still permed to this day for that amongst other things. I don’t think that you should get any special treatment.

In response to the slander and grossly inappropiate ban i would just like to say that i dont give two shits about xg and the only reason why im here is because my friend and slander is making people hate you based off of fake facts SO a 16 y/o calling a 14 year old a pedophile because he didnt like the jokes is slander me putting a badly edited picture of seg isnt slander and is just being to sensitive about his own public image even though either no one cared or noticed it at all i would join xg because it was fun and now when i see an xg rep or a member i remember getting harassed and borderline bullied from a division leader from this little group of yours 

10 minutes ago, yadone said:

In response to the slander and grossly inappropiate ban i would just like to say that i dont give two shits about xg and the only reason why im here is because my friend and slander is making people hate you based off of fake facts SO a 16 y/o calling a 14 year old a pedophile because he didnt like the jokes is slander me putting a badly edited picture of seg isnt slander and is just being to sensitive about his own public image even though either no one cared or noticed it at all i would join xg because it was fun and now when i see an xg rep or a member i remember getting harassed and borderline bullied from a division leader from this little group of yours 

Bruh.

No staff in their right mind would put that extreme of an accusation on someone if it wasn’t true.

The image of Seg was extremely racist and uncalled for. 

Own up to your shit man.

7 minutes ago, yadone said:

you aren't answering my question 

I haven’t answered because I shouldn’t have to. Figure it out yourself. I have access to the image but I’m not going to post it for very obvious reasons. 

Edited by Thorax_ (see edit history)

well in no way was it "grossly inappropriate" due to it showing 0 nudity and was just a badly edited photo of some guy painted to look like donkey kong you WANT it to look racist even though in no way is it racist because you are so sensitive that when someone says something you dont like it pisses you off

Edited by yadone (see edit history)

Aye, -1. Whenever he was on he was trolling and being generally annoying. He blamed me for tykz disliking him (for some reason...?), Idk that just makes me dislike him more. I think why he was banned was fair, and what he did made him deserve that shit. He had it coming and he knew it. Showing someone's face without consent is also doxxing, and that's a federal offense. He knew what he was doing, and he probably hasn't changed in 3 months or so, (maybe 4-5, I can't remember very clearly). When he got banned I thought good riddance and I won't change my mind.

He's also being a bit toxic here, so that shows something doesn't it.

Edited by DepressedNeonNepp (see edit history)

not once did i say that? i can care lees about what tykez has to say and i ever once blamed you for him hating me? hell i dont even care what he thinks so uh yeah good job lying