Counter-Strike
  • Previous Member
    No
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/237649723
  • Previously Banned
    No
  • Time Active on Servers
  • Reason for Joining

My friends xG HG2CI2 and xG BossStrafes are in the clan and we have fun all the time on the server so I would like to join.

+1 Is actually active and enjoys jailbreak, although he likes clouds I think he should be able to join. Even though he doesn't have 12 hours, he'll get it by time people are done responding to this

A: 8

M: 6

I don't see missing 2 hours of playtime being a problem when you can get that in one night. we can leave this one open

0, I've only seen you on once but I'm not on the servers as often as I should be so :coffee:

Well tbf he should be responsible for making his own member app go well as he was the one who applied to early. Bonk shouldn’t have to check cause of his mistake. It’s not a big deal just a time saver for whoever is gonna accept or deny it.

5 hours ago, Lottamos said:

Well tbf he should be responsible for making his own member app go well as he was the one who applied to early. Bonk shouldn’t have to check cause of his mistake. It’s not a big deal just a time saver for whoever is gonna accept or deny it.

bonk isn't saying he is going to check. he's saying 2 hour short is fine for this app since that is a doable amount in one good JB session (really a good session of JB will get you a few more too if it gets lit af)