EDNight

How has everyone been?

It's been a long time since I've even checked all of this, let alone posting anything. How has everyone been?

It's been basically a year since I was last "active", and with winter coming up, and everyone going back to school, now feels like a good time to try and get my activity up. The big keyword there being try.

Is TF2 still populated at all? Or has everyone gone on to other games, I saw there's an xG Skyrim Together server, which is pretty cool.

Either way I'm excited to be back.

15 hours ago, Rabid said:

who you

A person from the tf2 div for a while before they left. Doubt you'd know em.

Also hello again, I can't speak to how the tf2 div is doing these days but I am doing just swell, thanks for asking.

49 minutes ago, mrnutty12 said:

Also hello again, I can't speak to how the tf2 div is doing these days but I am doing just swell, thanks for asking.

Better than it was a few months ago (pretty much dead except for the occasional population on TGH and Surf), but still very lacking.

Side note/edit: not the best place for me to say this, but I would recommend looking into training staff a bit more along with bringing in some more staff members with more diverse time frames. A few nights ago I was on for about two hours without seeing a single staff member. @hongkongatron @Tekk @ABlueSkittle123 (pretty sure you guys are the higher-ups in this div idk if I missed anyone)

Edited by Tatost (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Tatost said:

Better than it was a few months ago (pretty much dead except for the occasional population on TGH and Surf), but still very lacking.

Side note/edit: not the best place for me to say this, but I would recommend looking into training staff a bit more along with bringing in some more staff members with more diverse time frames. A few nights ago I was on for about two hours without seeing a single staff member. @hongkongatron @Tekk @ABlueSkittle123 (pretty sure you guys are the higher-ups in this div idk if I missed anyone)

tgh is consistently populated daily, timeframes no matter the staff member are undoubtedly going to fluctuate since school just started

9 hours ago, hongkongatron said:

tgh is consistently populated daily, timeframes no matter the staff member are undoubtedly going to fluctuate since school just started

half the time staff aren’t on