DepressedNeonNepp

This might be redundant

Ok last time guys. I want to make it clear this is not for the backlash I received in the past. This is because I don't really want to be apart of this community, I need to seperate myself from this comminity, no matter how much I care. I really just need a mental break and spend time with personal friends and clear my head. Don't take this personally please. Thank you all for this amazing experience where I learned to grow as a person. I thank you all. Here are some special thank yous.

Thank you @Tatost, you gave me a chance when no one else would.

Thank you @virr, you never seemed to dislike me despite what I did before.

Again, thank you all, you're all wonderful people, I really wish the best for you all in the future, and I hope we might cross paths again.

(btw please don't demote me I might come back after I clear my head)

I'm going to stay in the discord, I just won't be active.

Sorry so you don't want to be a part of this community, or apart from this community?

The fact that you're asking to not get demoted I assume means you just need to take a personal break which means we won't remove your membership of course. You do not need permission for that and I highly recommend doing whatever you feel is important to you and taking care of your mental health. We're here when you come back, and take as much time as you need.

I'm just confused on what to do. I feel like I need to move on eventually. To be completely honest I can't really be apart of this community because the only part I can be apart of at the moment is my least favorite. I don't have a problem with the discord, I just don't feel connection to it like some of you may.

I would be petty and leave a 💤 reaction like I always do with all of your posts, but there really isn't a point anymore. I'll give credit where credit is due, you've managed to go more than a month without dramatically leaving and coming back again, and you also seem more mature than you were from what I heard. Keep it up I guess. 

Good luck on your future endeavors, whatever they might be.

i mean

You don't have to leave the community lol and make a thread every time you want a break.

just kinda step back. You can still be apart of the community, just don't interact with anybody. Trust me I did the same thing and I feel like an idiot