Edit History

ABlueSkittle123

ABlueSkittle123

I have had this coming to me. What I did was unacceptable. I craved attention which leaded to impulsive actions. I have no excuse for the scar I have left, I lied to all of you and I have no excuse for that. Like I said what I did was unacceptable, I've already removed myself from most things xG related to keep myself away and not hurt any more of you amazing people. None of you ever deserved this. None. @Kypari specifically, I hurt and said the most disgusting and horrendous things to and he never deserved that. In disgusted with myself and this is something that doesn't deserve a second chance. I lied so much I don't even know the number anymore. I don't want to hurt anyone else, I've come to terms that what I have done was wrong. I hurt all of you for no good reason. You are all lovely people and I betrayed and shattered everyone's trust. I can't redeem myself from this whole I dug myself into. I'd rather have my membership removed, powers, all of it, in exchange to never hurt any of you ever again. I lied, failed, and hurt all of you in the process. I am going to remove myself from everywhere to make sure all of you have a better times without me. +1. I have no excuses here.

ABlueSkittle123

ABlueSkittle123

I have had this coming to me. What I did was unacceptable. I craved attention which leaded to impulsive actions. I have no excuse for the scar I have left, I lied to all of you and I have no excuse for that. Like I said what I did was unacceptable, I've already removed myself from most things xG related to keep myself away and not hurt any more of you amazing people. None of you ever deserved this. None. @Kypari specifically, I hurt and said the most disgusting and horrendous things to and he never deserved that. In disgusted with myself and this is something that doesn't deserve a second chance. I lied so much I don't even know the number anymore. I don't want to hurt anyone else, I've come to terms that what I have done was wrong. I hurt all of you for no good reason. You are all lovely people and I betrayed and shattered everyone's trust. I can't redeem myself from this whole I dug myself into. I'd rather have my membership removed, powers, all of it, in exchange to never hurt any of you ever again. I lied, failed, and hurt all of you in the process. I am going to remove myself from everywhere to make sure all of you have a better times without me. +1.