Edit History

Genocide

Genocide

Uhh I forgot to put the right identity, plus i forgot to add the reason why i editted. Jeez, look at me fail.

• Division
    Discord
  • In-Game Name
    Yung Geno
  • Identity
    Genocide#0818
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    Almost 2 years
  • Information

Hey there, you know I had to do it to em, I've been trying to get discord mod since 'Nam man, it's really starting to take a toll on me, plus virr made me devote my life to the fursona of a kangaroo and told me if I did I could become discord mod. Even though I hate furries, things must be done.

unknown.pngOwO pls OwO 

On a serious note, I actually am active and always around if anybody needs any help. I'm not toxic and truthfully quite helpful even though some of the cozy boys are mean ;_; (Josh) - I'd say I'm a pretty good admin and I've been seriously upset because I don't have anything to admin since nobody ever wants to hop on jb/mg/etc anymore with me. I just want to make xG great again.

Plus we also need more diversity and I'm black so you know that's a +1 

• I have read the staff submission rules and meet the requirements for the division I'm applying for.
    Yes
Genocide

Genocide

• Division
    Discord
  • In-Game Name
    Yung Geno
  • Identity
    Genocide#0818
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    Almost 2 years
  • Information

Hey there, you know I had to do it to em, I've been trying to get discord mod since 'Nam man, it's really starting to take a toll on me, plus virr made me devote my life to the fursona of a kangaroo and told me if I did I could become discord mod. Even though I hate furries, things must be done.

unknown.pngOwO pls OwO 

On a serious note, I actually am active and always around if anybody needs any help. I'm not toxic and truthfully quite helpful even though some of the cozy boys are mean ;_; (Josh) - I'd say I'm a pretty good admin and I've been seriously upset because I don't have anything to admin since nobody ever wants to hop on jb/mg/etc anymore with me. I just want to make xG great again.

• I have read the staff submission rules and meet the requirements for the division I'm applying for.
    Yes
Genocide

Genocide

• Division
    Discord
  • In-Game Name
    Yung Geno
  • Identity
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    Almost 2 years
  • Information

unknown.pngOwO pls OwO 

Yes
  • Who Viewed the Topic

2 members have viewed this topic:
    Forest Klure