• In-Game Name
    Flareon
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:0:96093671
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    years i guess
  • Information

Thought I'd give it a shot for a third time.

• I have read the staff submission rules and meet the requirements for the division I'm applying for.
    Yes

+1

Seems pretty pleasant from what I've seen. And since they were mod twice before, I'm sure they're familiar enough with rules to be competent. And they've been fairly active too from what I've noticed.

From what I've seen you're quite a chill person and have been on the servers quite a bit recently. I believe you would be a perfect addition for staff. Always happy to see more people interested in helping out the Team Fortress 2 division.

+1

Edited by DiaperHyperWolf (see edit history)

I'd just like to make sure you've re-established a working knowledge of the rules since you've last been active. I've only seen you on recently after you popped up in the discord, so I'm skeptical as to whether or not you have refreshed yourself on the rules and made sure to check for any differences since you've last moderated the servers (ex. relaxed mic spam rule).

DiaperHyperWolf approved the submission
aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_09_31.png.09e9b93ad61d624627c9d069377daec2.png

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your Moderator Submission has been accepted!

Please remember to be...

-Active on discord, forums and servers

-a Positive role model to the other players in our servers

-Taking initiative and making sure our servers are #1

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_09_31.png.72f45b3560b825321280398ac87428aa.png