Lee
  • Identity
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/kennySBest/
  • Position
    Administrator
  • Time Active on Servers
    7 years
  • Information

I would genuinely enjoy being a bigger part of this community again, something beyond just playing and hanging out. I have always enjoyed conflict resolution and working things out when I was moderator, administrator, division manager, and community leader here. Discord is where I hang out the most and I would enjoy having the ability to resolve we may have. I know when to take things seriously and I also know how to not just use powers on people who don't deserve it. I don't too much else to say. If it isn't appropriate or if I am otherwise unqualified, then I understand. @virr @Aegean @LeToucan @jaygoki 

• I have read the staff submission rules and meet the requirements for the division I'm applying for.
    Yes

aegean approved or aegean givin the mod? which is it fam? it could be taken both ways.

0 very qualified and has been around in discord (albeit 98% in the cozyboys only) actively for many months now. step outside the cozyboys comfort zone. come back to the rest of us too. I miss you.