tatost
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:1:54599372
  • Position
    Administrator
  • Time Active on Servers
    like five years lol
  • Information

I think there's a general lack of experience among staff members, as a few have little to no clue on how to conduct themselves as a staff member and demonstrate a complete lack of understanding when it comes to deescalating a situation. I've been staff multiple times for both the TF2 and CS:GO divisions, along with one term as Discord mod. That alone should suggest I have the capability of handling a staff position. 

tatost for DM 2020

hi mau

• I have read the staff submission rules and meet the requirements for the division I'm applying for.
    Yes
Edited by Tatost (see edit history)

Most of what I've seen and heard of you is that you're a dick. You aren't the worst, and I've seen a few good points, but I don't think you'd be a very good staff member. But hey I don't know you very well so I might be wrong about that.

Overall, it's a -1 from me, at least for now.

I can't tell this is a shitpost or serious

I usually avoid interclan politics and drama, but I could see this blowing up in the wrong direction pretty quick, my opinion doesn't matter much though since im not active on the servers or discord anymore.

16 minutes ago, Meaty said:

Most of what I've seen and heard of you is that you're a dick. You aren't the worst, and I've seen a few good points, but I don't think you'd be a very good staff member. But hey I don't know you very well so I might be wrong about that.

Understandable, but I think a good deal of what you've seen is my poor relationship with Mau. I understand that could pose an issue, but it shouldn't really impede on my ability to staff the server. Other than that 99% of my activity on the server is just me screaming "GET FUCKED" over the mic when I kill Pandora. It's how I've always been, and most likely will continue to be as people can very obviously tell that I'm joking over the mic.

1 minute ago, bagggel said:

-1 wants staff hoping a female joins the server

dub is my one and only 😳

easy +1 for mod, chilling out a bit makes a +1 for admin even easier, would like to see some improvements here and there before doing so, but overall is a great staff member with tons of experience and a solid connection to the players 

18 minutes ago, hongkongatron said:

easy +1 for mod, chilling out a bit makes a +1 for admin even easier, would like to see some improvements here and there before doing so, but overall is a great staff member with tons of experience and a solid connection to the players 

DM or I'm coming to Virginia to kick your ass 😡

2 hours ago, Meaty said:

Overall, it's a -1 from me, at least for now.

Quoting the first and last sentence for my -1