4 hours ago, Tekk said:
  • @Tatost told me to compose a triumphant theme song, so instead, I wrote a little orchestral TF2/CSGO medley. Hope you enjoy 🙂

Turns out the video I uploaded broke. Here is the proper version!

19 hours ago, Flareon said:

+1 

19 hours ago, Flareon said:

He was staff before and is proven to  be capable with said duties.

Give a little more coherent detail on your personal reason for a +1, not just a quick copy/paste response. Responses like these are why there is a huge misconception (even with staff members!) that any form of application (ban, staff, abuse) is just a popularity/hate bandwagon contest where the most +1 or -1 is the choice decided. All applications are reviewed thoroughly, and legitimate responses are taken into consideration during the decision process among "higher-ups".

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk

Edited by Chrono (see edit history)

Despite Tekage previous history. He's matured a lot and  since my time of joining xG I seen this ugly European in Pokemon trade as either a member or mod back in the days,Tekage genuinely a fairly neutral staff and a good member throughout the community from my perspective and till now. I never really seen him step out of line nor has he done anything severe or extreme on the servers. He's friendly to pretty much everyone so I don't see why he can't get mod or admin at the least.

+1

A:7-8

M:8

hongkongatron approved the submission
aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_09_31.png.09e9b93ad61d624627c9d069377daec2.png

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your Staff Submission has been accepted! (Admin)

Please remember to be...

-Active on discord, forums and servers

-a Positive role model to the other players in our servers

-Taking initiative and making sure our servers are #1

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_09_31.png.72f45b3560b825321280398ac87428aa.png