Mint

Its been a while...

Hi, Its been a while since I last interacted with the xG community. Like, it was a ton of fun and i'd like to be invited back to the xG Discord. Can i prove that i'm not a threat nor a person that does not belong in the xG Discord. i was literally thinking about working on getting that [xG] into my username but then the xeno gamers discord disappeared from my server library so i assumed that i did something horribly wrong to get me banned for this long and I discarded that idea. 

3 hours ago, Mint said:

the xeno gamers discord disappeared from my server library so i assumed that i did something horribly wrong to get me banne

did you try seeing if you could rejoin it

your last protest (1 year and 1 day ago) had no official response, but your ban reason was that you are a ya_done alt which still stands for your ban. @virr would know more about the situation.

looking back at this thread (which is what I think Chrono is referring to) leads us to believe that you are the same person from this thread, which was understandably rejected and closed. if you really can't remember what you did to get banned (or do remember but are just playing it down) barring extraneous situations I think it might be wise to take some more time to reflect on what got you banned.

I'm not going to vouch here because your original ban wasn't a part of my division nor was I there when it actually happened, but I still felt the need to write all this here for you.

11 hours ago, jaygoki said:

not going to vouch here because your original ban wasn't a part of my division nor was I there when it actually happened, but I still felt the need to write all this here for you.

^^^^ Coming from a TF2 DL 🥱