• In-Game Name
    Spaghetti
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:0:105332957
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    5 years
  • Information

Felt like trying again because most of the Tf2 staff left or are inactive, and the ones that do come on are there for little amounts of time. I understand that I have been extremely immature at times but I think that I have changed even though it may not look like it.

probably gonna get denied but why not try again

• I have read the staff submission rules and meet the requirements for the division I'm applying for.
    Yes

+1 As long as you are confident you've changed, as you do demonstrate an understanding of most of the rules, all that was needed was some maturity. You also have demonstrated a serious interest in the role.

Apologies for the delay, took a bit to close this because of how lazy I've been.

While I understand your cynicism about being denied again, rest assured, it's unfounded. Looking at your recent history, as well as your more-than-adequate activity, I think it's pretty safe to say that you've definitely changed your attitude since your last application, and we'd be happy to have you on the staff team. (aka a +1 from both me and hyper). I apologize if we've (or I've) done or said anything to make it seem as though you're unwelcome or inadequate in any way to be staff-- I was only a dickhead (we call that "strict" in the business) because I saw that you could have been a great staff member, and wanted you to improve to experience that for yourself. Now we're here, and I think you definitely have improved, and you should take pride in that.

On that note,

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_09_31.png.09e9b93ad61d624627c9d069377daec2.png

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your Staff Submission has been accepted!

Please remember to be...

-Active on discord, forums and servers

-a Positive role model to the other players in our servers

-Taking initiative and making sure our servers are #1

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_09_31.png.72f45b3560b825321280398ac87428aa.png