Solty

Box

• Member's Name
    Box
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:0:83527098
  • Information

Very toxic in-game. Has a bit of a soft reputation among the more casual players of the Team Fortress division for joining the servers and chasing others out with really persistent shit talking paired with a tendency to violently focus and try his absolute hardest against anyone who even thinks to kill him a single time.

His way of handling things is immature to the point of it not even being worth replying to because more likely than not, he'll just give you a generic middleschool bully response of  "You're bad." or "You're retarded.". Even if he's the one dominating you through mostly lame and illegitimate means, he'll attempt to belittle the other player rather than backing up his words.

He shouldn't be outright banned, but he should be held accountable for his frustrating behavior. When people genuinely start migrating to another server as soon as someone specific joins, that person obviously has a problem and it should be addressed. Otherwise we're always going to be stuck with a low population as new players who have one bad misstep with Box will feel unable to live it down unless they quit the server group entirely.

The only thing I can somewhat agree is that Box sometime does turn people away, but that is because he kills people who are being friendly outside of !friendly. That is not against the rules on the server.

If you can genuine proof that Box is doing this behavior, i.e. screenshots, if you could post it here that would be appreciated.

Although I do hope you're not making this thread out of spite that you were banned.

While I agree that Box does portray a slightly toxic personality at times, it hardly compares to the amount of sheer intolerable toxicity you display on a regular basis. Maybe once in a while you should try to listen to the things that come out of your own mouth as you would be surprised as to how much you have just described yourself as well.

I was in the server today for 10 minutes and you were the only one doing the shit-talking 99% of the time. As always, no one is going to take action based off of word alone. You need valid proof for any action to be remotely considered.

@Thorax It'd be very great if you asked for context before picking a side. But because you didn't know, I'll just go ahead and point out that Box was being a raging funnyman not even an hour before you joined and only started getting offended when he realized he wasn't the big dick swinger he thought he was. Regardless, I'm going to be recording next time I play just to debunk the whole Bogeyman people love to carry around while pretending they understand someone they don't even know. That person being me since you clearly don't know me well enough. 

14 minutes ago, Solty said:

@Thorax It'd be very great if you asked for context before picking a side. But because you didn't know, I'll just go ahead and point out that Box was being a raging funnyman not even an hour before you joined and only started getting offended when he realized he wasn't the big dick swinger he thought he was. Regardless, I'm going to be recording next time I play just to debunk the whole Bogeyman people love to carry around while pretending they understand someone they don't even know. That person being me since you clearly don't know me well enough. 

We've known you for years, Crow. Your behavior has been consistently shitty since 2016/2017 when I first met you. That aside, it is evident that your accounts are often misleading recognizing the overwhelming number of hack accusations you have made just in the last year. Our lack of enthusiasm when it comes to addressing your concerns for the community are well-founded. As Thorax said, you should take some of your advice and take responsibility for your actions instead of dismissing it by simply stating "you guys don't know me!" It's a bad look. You're older than I am, yet you have the maturity and mental capacity of a fourteen-year-old, not unlike Box, who is fourteen.
That aside, member protests are not to be taken lightly and we will not go off of hearsay especially when the accusing party is known to be rather pugnacious. If you want to provide evidence (properly recorded, capturing your input as well as others), then we have something. Regardless, I highly doubt that it will be substantial enough to warrant a loss of membership.

Side note: Stop complaining that people are killing you as a result of your laughable behavior. This is the internet, and when you do stupid shit people are going to make it painfully obvious. Your incessant whining and vulgar behavior currently have you sitting on thin ice with our staff. We have been relatively patient when it comes to you, giving you plenty of warnings and chances to pipe down, and have recently decided that we're going to adopt a more stringent method.

13 minutes ago, Solty said:

at first i wasnt sure i was gonna get a good nights sleep but after reading this i think ill be alright

let me literally do it for you and give you his chat history on tgh, what you do with it is up to you 

RANK.XENOGAMERS.COM

on poketrade 

RANK.XENOGAMERS.COM

1 minute ago, hongkongatron said:

at first i wasnt sure i was gonna get a good nights sleep but after reading this i think ill be alright

let me literally do it for you and give you his chat history on tgh, what you do with it is up to you 

RANK.XENOGAMERS.COM

on poketrade 

RANK.XENOGAMERS.COM

image.thumb.png.c47790bc10bfb306cf72347d143fa62d.png

he's cool bro

11 hours ago, Solty said:

Ok but like

Where is the evidence that Box is a "raging funnyman". You've claimed that hes incredibly toxic a million times and every single time we asked you to please provide evidence of him doing so. And every single time you do not provide evidence but instead just keep saying hes toxic. So I'm going to ask once again, please provide proof that Box is being toxic, a troll, and a "raging funnyman".

You, and anyone else have been given ample time to post any reasonable modicum of proof, as such this thread is going to be closed.

In the future, refrain from posting meme/joke/unsubstantiated member protests. These are serious, and posting more in a rage without anything will result in punishment.

-closed