TANMAN TANNER
  • Identity
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/tanman_tanner
  • Position
    Administrator
  • Time Active on Servers
    176 Hours Give or Take
  • Information

Since becoming a mod of Xeno Gamers, I've felt that I could help do more dynamic events that could help bring population to the TF2 Division Servers. I understand the fact TF2 is a game that's slowly dying off, but I believe by doing creative population events (think of something like "a boss fight on TGH" or "a class war on Pokemon") and reusing older servers for different gamemodes (such as Jump or Deathrun being reused for a MvM server). Even though we had added me and Spaghetti in the last year, I still believe the TF2 staff is understaffed: more specifically, there's no active admins anymore (well, at least from what I've seen, I'm not counting people like Syrix who's a DM). I'm throwing my hat into the ring to help change that. I understand I was only made a mod a few months ago but I believe I am up for the task. As with last time, I'm pretty sure my post count shouldn't be an issue.

• I have read the staff submission rules and meet the requirements for the division I'm applying for.
    Yes
Edited by Tanman_Tanner (see edit history)

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_09_31.png.09e9b93ad61d624627c9d069377daec2.png

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your Admin Application has been accepted!

Please remember to continue...

-Being active on discord, forums and servers

-Being a positive role model to the other players in our servers

-Taking initiative and making sure our servers are #1

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_09_31.png.72f45b3560b825321280398ac87428aa.png