Edit History

Tanman_Tanner

Tanman_Tanner

I am in full support of membership removal, as for the permanent ban, I am under the assumption he's been given enough chances, so I'm in favor of that as well. +1 to all suggestions.

Also moved to ban request as it's more fitting as a request for a ban > a request for membership removal.

EDIT: I altered my stance on the issue. I am +1 to membership removal, -1 on permanent ban and I am in favor of a different punishment, posted on page 3 of this thread.

Tanman_Tanner

Tanman_Tanner

I am in full support of membership removal, as for the permanent ban, I am under the assumption he's been given enough chances, so I'm in favor of that as well. +1 to all suggestions.

Also moved to ban request as it's more fitting as a request for a ban > a request for membership removal.

EDIT: I altered my stance on the issue. I am +1 to membership removal, 0.5+ on permanent ban and I am in favor of a different punishment, posted on page 3 of this thread.

Tanman_Tanner

Tanman_Tanner

EDIT: I altered my stance on the issue. I am +1 to membership removal, 0.5+ on permanent ban in favor of a different punishment, post on page 3 of this thread.

Tanman_Tanner

Tanman_Tanner

I am in full support of membership removal, as for the permanant ban, I am under the assumption he's been given enough chances, so I'm in favor of that as well. +1 to all suggestions.

Tanman_Tanner

Tanman_Tanner

I am in full support of membership removal, as for the permenant ban, I am under the assumption he's been given enough chances, so I'm in favor of that as well. +1 to all.

Tanman_Tanner

Tanman_Tanner

I am in full support of membership removal, as for the permenant ban, I am under the assumption he's been given enough chances, so I'm in favor of that as well. +1 to all.

Tanman_Tanner

Tanman_Tanner

I am in full support of membership removal, as for the permenant ban, I am under the assumption he's been given enough chances, so I'm in favor of that as well.