Edit History

Tanman_Tanner

Tanman_Tanner

On 3/11/2021 at 5:52 PM, yadingo said:

Okay that’s fine if you think that but it seems like a good fix to me 

If it didn't work before, and it didn't work the time after that, it's not going to work now. If I'm proven wrong then I'm proven wrong, but considering how many times he's been warned about this, formally and informally, and how he's been punished for it has done nothing in regards to him stopping this behavior,  why mute if he's not going to learn? A harsher punishment is needed. However, if it's confirmed that he's the creator of that Reddit thread, I'd personally like to see a permaban, as this is beyond just 'trolling' if that's the case. Additionally, the 'trolling' Brady does is borderline harassment. Making inside jokes and poking fun at each other is one thing, but Brady doesn't do that. He actually goes out of his way to start issues with other members and has had no issue insulting them in a very rule-breaking manner, as seen in the images.

Tanman_Tanner

Tanman_Tanner

On 3/11/2021 at 5:52 PM, yadingo said:

If it didn't work before, and it didn't work the time after that, it's not going to work now. If I'm proven wrong then I'm proven wrong, but considering how many times he's been warned about this, formally and informally, and how he's been punished for it has done nothing in regards to him stopping this behavior,  why mute if he's not going to learn? A harsher punishment is needed. However, if it's confirmed that he's the creator of that Reddit thread, I'd personally like to see a permaban, as this is beyond just 'trolling' if that's the case. Additionally, the 'trolling' Brady does is borderline harassment. Making inside jokes and poking fun at each other is one thing, but Brady doesn't do that. He actually goes out of his way to start issues with other members and has had no issue insulting them in a very rule-breaking manner, as seen in the images.

Tanman_Tanner

Tanman_Tanner

3 hours ago, yadingo said:

If it didn't work before, and it didn't work the time after that, it's not going to work now. If I'm proven wrong then I'm proven wrong, but considering how many times he's been warned about this, formally and informally, and how he's been punished for it has done nothing in regards to him stopping this behavior,  why mute if he's not going to learn? A longer ban is needed. It doesn't need to be permanent, but there needs to be a ban involved that's longer than at least a week, maybe at least a month. However, if it's confirmed that he's the creator of that Reddit thread, I'd personally like to see a permaban, as this is beyond just 'trolling' if that's the case. Additionally, the 'trolling' Brady does is borderline harassment. Making inside jokes and poking fun at each other is one thing, but Brady doesn't do that. He actually goes out of his way to start issues with other members and has had no issue insulting them in a very rule-breaking manner, as seen in the images.

Tanman_Tanner

Tanman_Tanner

2 hours ago, yadingo said:

If it didn't work before, and it didn't work the time after that, it's not going to work now. If I'm proven wrong then I'm proven wrong, but considering how many times he's been warned about this, formally and informally, and how he's been punished for it has done nothing in regards to him stopping this behavior,  why mute if he's not going to learn? A longer ban is needed. It doesn't need to be permanent, but there needs to be a ban involved that's longer than at least a week, maybe at least a month. However, if it's confirmed that he's the creator of that Reddit thread, I'd personally like to see a permaban, as this is beyond just 'trolling' if that's the case. Additionally, the 'trolling' Brady does is borderline harassment. Making inside jokes and poking fun at each other is one thing, but Brady doesn't do that. He actually goes out of his way to start issues with other members and has insulted them before.

Tanman_Tanner

Tanman_Tanner

If it didn't work before, and it didn't work the time after that, it's not going to work now. If I'm proven wrong then I'm proven wrong, but considering how many times he's been warned about this, formally and informally, and how he's been punished for it has done nothing in regards to him stopping this behavior,  why mute if he's not going to learn? A longer ban is needed. It doesn't need to be permanent, but there needs to be a ban involved that's longer than at least a week, maybe at least a month.

Tanman_Tanner

Tanman_Tanner

If it didn't work before, and it didn't work the time after that, it's not going to work now. If I'm proven wrong then I'm proven wrong, but considering how many times he's been warned about this, formally and informally, and how he's been punished for it has done nothing to stop him from doing this shows he won't stop it. Why mute if he's not going to learn?

Tanman_Tanner

Tanman_Tanner

If it didn't work before, and it didn't work the time after that, it's not going to work now.