Edit History

Tanman_Tanner

Tanman_Tanner

On 3/11/2021 at 9:42 PM, Brady1780 said:

I agree that this would be completely fucked. I dont know who tf made it but I can assure everyone I dont even have a reddit and didnt even know chrono had one. I am down to do the time for what Ive said because it hurt people and I see it now but a permanent ban seems a bit ridiculous. @Meaty I genuinely am sorry for offending you I say shit sometimes that I regret later but that doesnt change the fact I said it. This gon be reformed brady v5 but aint gon be a v6

I think you sound like you sincerely are aware of your actions now and you're acting a lot more mature than your first post here. That's a good start. Additionally, you also seem pretty serious about the Reddit thing, so let's drop that and simply state this protest is more over your behavior as a whole aside from that post, as it's hard to even really conclude atm who posted it.

So, here's what I think should happen. You should definitely have your membership removed as an overdue smack on the wrist. After some time, you can reapply for membership given you change your behavior and apologize. I think you're an asshole because you act like an asshole, because you decided to do that. You can restrain yourself from acting like an asshole but you either haven't cared to yet or don't know how not to. Don't think I'm saying you can't poke fun with your pals. You are welcomed to poke fun and fuck around so long as they take it as a joke and not a threat or insult. If you do those jokes, try to do it in the voice chat as if it's in a general chat, it's more likely to offend others. What I am saying is don't go out of your way to insult people for the sake of doing so, or as you call it 'trolling'. If they talk shit, then leave it to staff to deal with them. Do not let them enable you to break the rules. Do not also turn conversations political if you can, we have many views in this server but we're not the Presidential Debate of 2020, we don't need to discuss those views. Don't call people ableist, sexist, or racist slurs. If you can do that, you'll be good going on. Though your last ban that I can see was 2019, between then and now you had several formal warnings and many, many informal warnings on your behavior. This is a better alternative to the permanent ban proposal as it at least gives you the chance to change your behavior rather than outright banning you for good, as let's be honest here, nobody wants to outright permanently ban a regular member who, as you stated, spent many years here.

That being said, what I am suggesting is probably your last warning. If you do this type of shit again, expect a harsh punishment, most likely permanent ban, although that'll be up to the staff down the line, if we have to go down that route at all.

Tanman_Tanner

Tanman_Tanner

I agree that this would be completely fucked. I dont know who tf made it but I can assure everyone I dont even have a reddit and didnt even know chrono had one. I am down to do the time for what Ive said because it hurt people and I see it now but a permanent ban seems a bit ridiculous. @Meaty I genuinely am sorry for offending you I say shit sometimes that I regret later but that doesnt change the fact I said it. This gon be reformed brady v5 but aint gon be a v6

I think you sound like you sincerely are aware of your actions now and you're acting a lot more mature than your first post here. That's a good start. Additionally, you also seem pretty serious about the Reddit thing, so let's drop that and simply state this protest is more over your behavior as a whole aside from that post, as it's hard to even really conclude atm who posted it.

So, here's what I think should happen. You should definitely have your membership removed. After some time, you can reapply for membership given you change your behavior and apologize. I think you're an asshole because you act like an asshole, because you decided to do that. You can restrain yourself from acting like an asshole. Don't think I'm saying you can't poke fun with your pals. You are welcomed to poke fun and fuck around so long as they take it as a joke and not a threat or insult. If you do those jokes, try to do it in the voice chat as if it's in a general chat, it's more likely to offend others. What I am saying is don't go out of your way to insult people for the sake of doing so, or as you call it 'trolling'. If they talk shit, then leave it to staff to deal with them. Do not let them enable you to break the rules. Do not also turn conversations political if you can, we have many views in this server but we're not the Presidential Debate of 2020, we don't need to discuss those views. Don't call people ableist, sexist, or racist slurs. If you can do that, you'll be good going on. Though your last ban that I can see was 2019, between then and now you had several formal warnings and many, many informal warnings on your behavior. This is a better alternative to the permanent ban proposal as it at least gives you the chance to change your behavior rather than outright banning you for good, as let's be honest here, nobody wants to outright permanently ban a regular member who, as you stated, spent many years here.

That being said, what I am suggesting is probably your last warning. If you do this type of shit again, expect a harsh punishment, most likely permanent ban, although that'll be up to the staff down the line, if we have to go down that route at all.

Tanman_Tanner

Tanman_Tanner

So, here's what I think should happen. You should take at least a month ban from Discord + definitely your membership removal. After some time, you can reapply for membership given you change your behavior and apologize. I think you're an asshole because you act like an asshole, because you decided to do that. You can restrain yourself from acting like an asshole. Don't think I'm saying you can't poke fun with your pals. You are welcomed to poke fun and fuck around so long as they take it as a joke and not a threat or insult. If you do those jokes, try to do it in the voice chat as if it's in a general chat, it's more likely to offend others. What I am saying is don't go out of your way to insult people for the sake of doing so, or as you call it 'trolling'. If they talk shit, then leave it to staff to deal with them. Do not let them enable you to break the rules. Do not also turn conversations political if you can, we have many views in this server but we're not the Presidential Debate of 2020, we don't need to discuss those views. Don't call people ableist, sexist, or racist slurs. If you can do that, you'll be good going on. Though your last ban that I can see was 2019, between then and now you had several formal warnings and many, many informal warnings on your behavior. This is a better alternative to the permanent ban proposal as it at least gives you time to think over your behavior rather than outright banning you for good, as let's be honest here, nobody wants to outright permanently ban a regular member who, as you stated, spent many years here.

Tanman_Tanner

Tanman_Tanner

So, here's what I think should happen. You should take at least a month ban from any xG related server (CS:GO, Discord, etc.) + definitely your membership removal. After some time, you can reapply for membership given you change your behavior and apologize. I think you're an asshole because you act like an asshole, because you decided to do that. You can restrain yourself from acting like an asshole. Don't think I'm saying you can't poke fun with your pals. You are welcomed to poke fun and fuck around so long as they take it as a joke and not a threat or insult. If you do those jokes, try to do it in the voice chat as if it's in a general chat, it's more likely to offend others. What I am saying is don't go out of your way to insult people for the sake of doing so, or as you call it 'trolling'. If they talk shit, then leave it to staff to deal with them. Do not let them enable you to break the rules. Do not also turn conversations political if you can, we have many views in this server but we're not the Presidential Debate of 2020, we don't need to discuss those views. Don't call people ableist, sexist, or racist slurs. If you can do that, you'll be good going on. Though your last ban that I can see was 2019, between then and now you had several formal warnings and many, many informal warnings on your behavior. This is a better alternative to the permanent ban proposal as it at least gives you time to think over your behavior rather than outright banning you for good, as let's be honest here, nobody wants to outright permanently ban a regular member who, as you stated, spent many years here.

Tanman_Tanner

Tanman_Tanner

1 hour ago, Brady1780 said:

So, here's what I think should happen. You should take at least a month ban from any xG related server (CS:GO, Discord, etc.) + definitely your membership removal. After some time, you can reapply for membership given you change your behavior and apologize. I think you're an asshole because you act like an asshole, because you decided to do that. You can restrain yourself from acting like an asshole. Don't think I'm saying you can't poke fun with your pals. You are welcomed to poke fun and fuck around so long as they take it as a joke and not a threat or insult. If you do those jokes, try to do it in the voice chat as if it's in a general chat, it's more likely to offend others. What I am saying is don't go out of your way to insult people for the sake of doing so, or as you calling 'trolling'. If they talk shit, then leave it to staff to deal with. Do not let them enable you to break the rules. Do not also turn conversations political if you can, we have many views in this server but we're not the Presidential Debate of 2020, we don't need to discuss those views. Don't call people ableist, sexist, or racist slurs. If you can do that, you'll be good going on. Though your last ban that I can see was 2019, between then and now you had several formal warnings and many, many informal warnings on your behavior. This is a greater alternative to the permanent ban proposal as it at least gives you time to think over your behavior rather than outright banning you for good, as let's be honest here, nobody wants to outright permanently ban a regular member who, as you stated, spent many years here.

Tanman_Tanner

Tanman_Tanner

So, here's what I think should happen. You should take at least a month ban from any xG related server (CS:GO, Discord, etc.) + definitely your membership removal. After some time, you can reapply for membership given you change your behavior and apologize. I think you're an asshole because you act like an asshole, because you decided to do that. You can restrain yourself from acting like an asshole. Don't think I'm saying you can't poke fun with your pals. You are welcomed to poke fun and fuck around so long as they take it as a joke and not a threat or insult. If you do those jokes, try to do it in the voice chat as if it's in a general chat, it's more likely to offend others. What I am saying is don't go out of your way to insult people for the sake of doing so, or as you calling 'trolling'. If they talk shit, then leave it to staff to deal with. Do not let them enable you to break the rules. Do not also turn conversations political if you can, we have many views in this server but we're not the Presidential Debate of 2020, we don't need to discuss those views. Don't call people ableist, sexist, or racist slurs. If you can do that, you'll be good going on. Though your last ban that I can see was 2019, between then and now you had several formal warnings and many, many informal warnings on your behavior. This is a greater alternative to the permanent ban proposal as it at least gives you time to think over your behavior rather than outright banning you for good, as let's be honest here, nobody wants to outright permanently ban a regular member who, as you stated, spent many years here.

That being said, what am suggesting is probably your last warning. If you do this type of shit again, expect a harsh punishment, most likely permanent ban, although that'll be up to the staff down the line, if we have to go down that route at all.

Tanman_Tanner

Tanman_Tanner

That being said, if you do this type of shit again and expect a lot harsher punishment next time. Whether that be a permanent ban or not is up to the staff in the future to decide, if we have to go down that road.

Tanman_Tanner

Tanman_Tanner

That being said, if you do this type of shit again and expect a lot harsher punishment next time. Whether that be a permanent ban or not is up to the staff in the future to decide, if we have to go down that road.

Tanman_Tanner

Tanman_Tanner

So, here's what I think should happen. You should take at least a month ban from any xG related server (CS:GO, Discord, etc.) + definitely your membership removal. After some time, you can reapply for membership given you change your behavior and apologize. I think you're an asshole because you act like an asshole, because you decided to do that. You can restrain yourself from acting like an asshole. Don't think I'm saying you can't poke fun with your pals. You are welcomed to poke fun so long as they take it as a joke and not a threat or insult, you are welcomed to. If you do those jokes, try to do it in the voice chat as if it's in a general chat, it's more likely to offend others. What I am saying is don't go out of your way to insult people for the sake of doing so, or as you calling 'trolling'. If they talk shit, then leave it to staff to deal with. Do not let them enable you to break the rules. Do not also turn conversations political if you can, we have many views in this server but we're not the Presidential Debate of 2020, we don't need to discuss those views. Don't call people ableist, sexist, or racist slurs. If you can do that, you'll be good going on. Though your last ban that I can see was 2019, between then and now you had several formal warnings and many, many informal warnings on your behavior. This is a greater alternative to the permanent ban proposal as it at least gives you time to think over your behavior rather than outright banning you for good, as let's be honest here, nobody wants to outright permanently ban a regular member who, as you stated, spent many years here.