• Division
    Forum
  • In-Game Name
    swiggi
  • Identity
  • Ban Type
    Server Ban
  • Information

So, this is not a ban appeal for the forum, but it's a ban appeal for your Rust server that isn't listed on this webpage. I logged off 3 days ago and got back onto the server yesterday to find out that I was banned for racism, and I have no idea how or If there was any proof of me being racist. If there is any evidence, i would want to see it. I do not recall any accounts of racism. My only guess would be that the sever automation banned me for my description of my rust avatar. 

The server doesn't auto ban for racism. That means an admin who was watching the server saw racist stuff typed in chat (N word etc which by you saying describing your avatar means you dropped the N word about dark skinned player character), and they banned you. Why would they waste their time taking screenshots of every time someone puts the N word or other racist things in chat? We trust our staff to use their discretion, and to ban properly otherwise we wouldn't promote them especially for something like racism.