Edit History

Tanman_Tanner

Tanman_Tanner

It's been more than 2 weeks since you posted this, and you still didn't give a good reason why you should be promoted, so I'm going to give this a -1.

I'm also gonna close the thread because it seems you're not very interested in this promotion. Reapply when you do care, and avoid making applications if you're not going to take it seriously.

Tanman_Tanner

Tanman_Tanner

It's been more than 2 weeks since you posted this, and you still didn't give a good reason why you should be promoted, so I'm going to give this a -1.

I'm also gonna close the thread because it seems you're not very interested in this promotion. Reapply when you do care, and do avoid making applications if you're not going to take it seriously.

Tanman_Tanner

Tanman_Tanner

It's been more than 2 weeks since you posted it, I'm going to give this a -1.

I'm also gonna close the thread because it seems you're not very interested in this promotion. Reapply when you do care, and do avoid making applications if you're not going to take it seriously.

Tanman_Tanner

Tanman_Tanner

I'm also gonna close the thread because it seems you're not very interested in this promotion. Reapply when you do care.

Locked.

Tanman_Tanner

Tanman_Tanner

I'm also gonna close the thread because it seems you're not very interested in this promotion. Reapply when you do care.

Locked to the vaults of time.

Tanman_Tanner

Tanman_Tanner