Sign in to follow this  
MrPenguino

MrPenguino's xG Member application

I hope people have noticed me on surf. It has a great community except a few trolls. I am fairly good at the game, but I know who's better. I used to be in another clan but I left it because I'd rather be with this community than theirs. I'm on the RPG surf server about 3-4 hours a day mostly. I want to be in xG because I love the community and the servers are all super fun.

Thanks

~ MrPenguino

:) +1 meh :D

Great guy on surf, very mature. Only problem I have seen is he spawn kills more often than he should be if it is only by accident.

He still is a great guy which is why I am +1ing him. Just try to tone is down on the Spawn killing k?

I don't know if anyone cares, but on Steam I have changed my name to |ҳҲҳ| Ɲoöne |ҳҲҳ| so look for that name instead. I do not know if this is temporary or if I will keep it. Thanks!

Good format. +1.

Seem very active and mature, besides what stego said about spawnkilling, which was a warning, so it's good

Mature - doesnt rage when getting killed,etc

+1

Haven't played very much with him BUT i have mini-gamed a few times and he seems cool, chill, legit, etc. Also, perfect grammar in his app post, so I think that makes a note of his maturity some considering he says he's 13.

Oh, I like Penguino, I've never had to get sassy nor cranky at this dude, hes super nice and I'd like it very much if he became a member. ^^ +1

decision:+1

why:he knows the rules hes active on rpgsurf and not annoying

maturity:9/10

activity:10/10

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

only need 1 more +1 good luck bro