Sign in to follow this  
shiro_

TranceCarl

So I don't think Trancecarl should be in xG, he baits constantly and freekills and doesn't know motd, and I don't "think" he goes on forums often.

Provide the correct format WITH proper information and reasons

This isn't a ban request; it doesn't need proof. It only needs reasons and people to back it up.

This isn't a ban request; it doesn't need proof. It only needs reasons and people to back it up.

^ @@themick07 @@kbshooter2

This is why dumb little kids shouldnt post on forums. (not directed at you shiro)

When i've seen him on jailbreak i havent seen anything out of the ordinary, hes just not a great CT. Im not around much anymore but all i can really say is either wait for more people to post with their stories and reasons or have the admins/mods take a closer look at him when he is on CT.

This is why dumb little kids shouldnt post on forums. (not directed at you shiro)

When i've seen him on jailbreak i havent seen anything out of the ordinary, hes just not a great CT. Im not around much anymore but all i can really say is either wait for more people to post with their stories and reasons or have the admins/mods take a closer look at him when he is on CT.

A lot of people have seen him break rules but they just put it to the back of their minds since it isn't exactly a freekill and he doesn't talk or get killed often, and how does somebody not having proof and is reporting another player a dumb little kid?

Meh, I think he's a pretty cool kid. Sometimes his brother gets on and is a little erratic at times: but most of the time he's on. He does know it pretty well.

He has baited maybe a couple times on accident. It's not like he purposely gun plants or anything. If you want to remove him over breaking a rule or two, you'd be better off in ban requests with actual proof.

Otherwise -1 : He's an ok dude and not a troll/annoying.

I have seen him breaking the rules a couple of times, but as Gawd <3 said, he is not a troll like many others.

Therefore -1