shiro_

Permanent CT Ban Request PrincessBubbleGum

So, PrincessBubbleGum, supposedly a "girl". She doesn't act like a girl. And when people tell her to read the motd she says she can't and that it is broken. Then if you tell her to read the motd on the website, she says she did. However she doesn't know the motd at all. And she says "That's nice" to everything you comment about her. Many mods have CT banned her before. She also says that this game sucks and that the server sucks. And we all tell her to not play but then she makes an excuse and says "she has two laptops" and is playing another game on it. She annoys everybody (except spork) and we all tell her to read the motd but she doesn't.

+0 for now. I will watch "her" in the future. I CT banned "her" for a day because trusted sources* informed me of "her" freekilling.

*Shiro and Deodate

"She" is annoying. "She" does break rules a lot.

When told to read motd she always says it's broken. @@Neo. and I came to the conclusion that "she" may have html motd disabled (an option in CS:S) and Neo tld her how to change it. But still... "she" claims it doesn't work.

I'll +1 for a perm CT ban for "her"

Hopefully we can get enough support to do this, even though there's a lack of real true "proof" - it's hard to demo it because it's just plain faggotry and it happens so randomly.

*she* is very annoying, example: my brother was playing on jailbreak as a CT and princessbubblegum kept on spamming, sirbrian drop your gun. sirbrian drop your gun. SIRBRIAN HAS A GUNN! ADMIN!!!

sirbrian is my brother.

she doesnt have mic, she's a little girl (not a woman), and freekills. +1

No proofs (Obviously) Though with the comments, i'm surprised no temporary CT bans have been given yet.

And I won't lie, i'm getting the impression people are getting more butthurt over the fact that she's pretending to be a girl than they should be. I would say that you don't need to include that bit, let alone open with it in your ban request. It makes it sound like that's part of your justification to give a CT ban, which could give the wrong impression.

I as well saw "her" breaking many rules. Involving not staying with CT's (playing race), as T's were going in (committing freekills). With numerous attempts to get "her" out, or for "her" to NOT do that next round, "She" continues to do it anyways. :P

ooooooookay. i mistook princessbubblegum with princebubblegum [who was just senior #hashtag trolling :3

0 since i forgot the many instances when this person broke motd many many times.

+1. "she" freeshoots, freetazes, doesn't listen to other CTs or Warden, baits ALOT, constantly breaks rules in general. "She" has been ctbanned before, and will almost certainly will be again, for short amounts of time. so why not just end it?