Sign in to follow this  
MuffinMonster

My Idea For xG (Reduce costs)

I did the math. If we buy individual servers, we will save $400+. That amount is WITH all current servers (including ones not played on). If we cut those servers and reduce the size of less popular servers we can save $500+.

Well, when would you ever need to run 30 servers? We barely have 20.

Maybe get a cheaper box and reduce the number of servers dramatically?

It's not like anybody's gonna miss the empty servers.

Either that, or populate them!

Wait so if we can have 30 servers at the same price... Why dont we just add a more servers? Lol, I mean with CS:GO coming out this summer, ya we might get that maxed out but for now why dont we max everything out. At least it was will advertise xG when people are looking for servers and at most, we get more members.

I suggest a zombie server then, I played on some zoobie servers and they are quite fun, I think it would be a great idea to influence new players into our servers because we might not have some servers that they want to play so we should make more

I suggest a zombie server then, I played on some zoobie servers and they are quite fun, I think it would be a great idea to influence new players into our servers because we might not have some servers that they want to play so we should make more

We used to have a zombie survival server...twice. both times they were active for all of about 2 days, then no one played them