Sign in to follow this  
Chicago

Jailbreak Team ban

Just in case it doesn't post the stuff i wrote above...

In game:Chicago-Assassin

Game Name:Counter-Strike Source Jb

Steam Id:STEAM_0:1:1884215

Ban Reason: Team banned for mass freekill

Unban reason:My microphone was not working properly so the terrorists could not hear me say, "I call warden out of your cell you are a rebel." So naturally I shot every one of them that ran out when I opened cells. I'd say it was an innocent mistake and don't believe a perm ban is in order. Please review this asap

I wasn't there so I'm not sure what happened but I'd def +1 for unban. Seen you in game a LOT and you know what you're doing. With no previous bans (that I could find in 20 seconds anyway) you should definitely get a second chance and a cookie if your explanation is how it went down.

It was @Poncher who banned you so you'll have to wait for him.

+1 I say he be let off this time, definitely could have just been an honest mistake, but he should just be sure next time that his microphone actually works before using it.

I kill people for free looking during afk freeze and EVERY time they call it a freekill so I get a bad rep for that... nice

on a side note I guess if my mic isn't plugged in before i open CS it doesn't work at least i found the problem.

I've read the MOTD every time someone tells me I did something wrong Minecrack, and if I did in fact free kill i slay myself.