Sign in to follow this  
Nighty

Nighty For CS:GO Mod.

Here i am applying for mod on CS:GO, I'm mostly applying becaus i enjoy the game and want to be a part of the staff and want to help the server, since it's a new server and game alot of new players joins without reading the MOTD and breaking the rules.

I'm sorry for the past. I'll be active as much as i can :)

+1 This guy is a veteran, he (i think) was a CS:S mod aswell and he's a really mature and great guy, he'd be a great mod like he once was, and he also likes to hug so that makes him even better. :tiger:

Wtf nighty you got demoted no way in hell -1

Nigga im just kiddin :P Its true he fucked up, but before that one incident he really was a good mod. In fact nighty was one of the first people I met in xG and he always knew the rules. I know he fucked up and I'm against that everybody deserves second chance view that people in xG have but I think maybe we could give him another shot. Because to be honest other mods have gotten chances, (hit list etc) but he kinda instantly got demoted for something that was intended to be a joke. (i know it could have caused shit but still)

Meh, +1. The faggot's been here forever :P

No. No. HEYLLLLL NO.

Troll, got in trouble a lot, annoying.

That was the past, I havn't even talked to you in 4 months. How do you know that i haven't changed?

P.S i don't even "troll" anymore