- You MUST use !guard or /guard to join blue.
- Staff members always have the final say in an argument. Please respect their decision.
- English is the only language allowed on xG servers.
- Spamming chat, both typed and voice, is not allowed. This includes but is not limited to, usage of Voice Changers, Soundboards, TTS Programs, immature voices, and chat macros.
- The [xG] tag is reserved for members only. If you are not a member, please visit www.xenogamers.com and apply for membership!
- Sprays, avatars and items that are able to be customized cannot contain the following: genitalia/explicit nudity whatsoever, racism, hate symbols, gore, derogatory content and images of sexualized minors (this includes drawn images)
- Racism is not allowed.
- Disrespect, harassment or trolling is not tolerated and may result in a punishment.
- Exploiting bugs, glitches, or known problems to your advantage is prohibited.
- We do not allow advertising or external links of any kind within our servers. (This includes Twitch channels)
- Cheating and hacking are punishable offenses that can, and will, result in permanent bans!
- Trolling is unallowed. (The definition of trolling is to the discretion of the moderator, and can include intentionally being annoying, antagonizing players, impersonation of staff members, spoiling the ending of games or movies, etc.)
- If a staff member is not online when you need one, please use the !calladmin plugin to call an admin to assist you!
- Do not impersonate staff members.
- Abusing the !calladmin plugin will result in a minimum of a day ban. Please do not use the plugin unless an issue needs to be immediately solved!
- Listen to the staff on our servers, they have the final say.
- Arguing with staff about rules or attempting to make loopholes results in punishment. Impersonation of staff is a ban.
- Abuse of any plugin or courtesy may result in punishment.
- We do not allow advertising of any kind within our servers. (This includes Twitch channels)
- No exploiting. Using anything in a way unintended by the owner of the content, or staff, (like a plugin or map problem) is an exploit. This will result in punishment.
- Staff members reserve the right to veto votes.
- In the event of a freekill or freehit, staff may issue a respawn or use the boosthealth command to rectify the situation.
- Staff members (DMs and DLs only) reserve the right to adjust the rules on the fly in case of new maps, new plugins, or other situations. Be aware.
- Read the banned weapons list and do not equip the weapons. Banned weapons list
- For information on specific days, and important terms, please visit the Jailbreak Server Guide!
- In Cell orders are not allowed. (Starting order must involve moving players out of the cells or has to be out of cell rebel).
- Orders must be given and cells must be opened by 6:45, otherwise it is freeday, with the exception of cell wars.
- If the cells are opened before 6:45, without a warden present, the guard who opens them will be slain.
Please read the proper category for your team or position. They are listed below the following paragraphs.
- Blues cannot restrict where reds go.
- Blues can kill reds if they rebel (attack you or another person, they have a weapon out, they hit a vent, they enter vents, they trigger tardis, they enter tardis or they enter armoury).
- During Panda-Freeday reds may stand up only if they WASD freeze. Using a taunt to move is valid during Panda-Freeday.
- Climbing a ladder or walking around during a Panda-Freeday is considered rebelling, however, the blus must see the reds climbing ladders or they cannot be killed.
- Do not hog warden unless no one else will take it. Taking it three times or more in a row is hogging.
- Use !w to take the warden position.
- YOU MUST REPEAT YOUR FIRST OUT OF CELL ORDER ONCE. IT IS MANDATORY!
- Custom games are okay as long as a staff member is there and they confirm it is okay.
- You cannot play the same game two days in a row.
- Closing the cells at all does not count as a freeday.
- You may only activate cellwars every other round, and there must be a minimum of 12 reds.
- During LCT, the remaining blu may choose to give the surviving Reds a head-start to get away from them before they start killing. This is NOT REQUIRED, but is seen as more of a kind gesture. If the LCT wishes to quickly end the round and kill off all of the surviving Reds without a head start, that is acceptable too. The decision lies with the LCT.
- You may only play one friendly fire game per round. (Example: You cannot do cell wars and arena on the same day.)
- Do not use !menu to troll, you will be teamswitched.
- When warden orders reds to go to any location, the closest one is implied unless specified otherwise (i.e. Go to the yellow line means go the the closest yellow line)
- If blue has less than 4 people, then all must have mics. 4:1 ratio (1 person without mic per 4 with mics).
- Stay with the warden/reds at all times, unless looking for rebels.
- Do not break the vents, you will be slain (Exception is Last CT)
- You cannot kill a red just because they are a certain class or have a certain weapon equipped in their loadout. Exception is if they glitch ammo.
- You may kill any reds that use lethal taunt ONLY if it was pointing at blues.
- LAST CT: Is now a plugin. When ever enabled EXCEPT ON THE FIRST DAY you can kill all reds except for the last one. Which will get LR for surviving the onslaught of killing all prisoners Last CT is only enabled when there are 4 or more blues on blue team
- Do not teamkill at any time, you may be slain.
- While on Chretien: If a Blu sees a Red pass through the checkpoint (so it makes a beep) or if they have already passed the checkpoint, then they are a rebel.
- You may airblast reds away from you if they attempt to run at you. Any other airblasting is a freehit.
- Warden may tarp the reds after 6:00.
- Ghosting when you're dead will result in a gag.
- You may not bait the Reds unless the day is a type of freeday. (If they hit you, they are labeled as a rebel and are K.O.S.)
On Regular Days:
- You can give a red or reds a warning to back away from you or will you will start shooting. (For example, you are walking to a game and they start crouchwalking closer. You can warn them.)
- You can tell reds to stop blocking your path or you will start shooting. (For example: Blocking medic while blues are still inside)
- No Detouring/Delaying is always implied regardless if warden gave the order or not.
- You can choose to follow the warden’s orders or rebel against them at any time.
- No team-killing(closing the doors on teammates, trapping them, etc), unless the day/game requires Reds' to team-kill each other, such as cell wars.
- You can hit/kill baiters, however, if you pursue them the guards may kill you. Orders like "swinging melee = kos" and "having certain weapons out that are not melee" are still valid; however, you may still hit baiters. Hitting baiters overrides orders. You may unfreeze to do so.
- You can be killed for having a gun out, even quick switching it. Mediguns are not a gun, but you can be killed for healing a rebel.
- You can be killed for: going into armory, breaking/entering vents, triggering/entering tardis, or using a lethal taunt in the direction of a guard.
- Picking up a dead blue's weapon is considered picking up ammo and rebelling, melee weapons not included.
- You may not camp medic or armory for more than 10 seconds.
- You may not camp when there are 3 or less reds left.
- Non-rebels can camp at any location that doesn't deem them as rebels.
- There is only one blue left! The goal of lct is for the last blue to kill as many reds as they can, the last red alive receiving LR.
- Do not favoritize players.
- This is the only time blues may re-enter armoury.
- Camping during LCT is a slay, and is determined as such by staff.
- You receive this when you are the last red alive. Pick a game or an activity to be played tomorrow or for a short time on the same day!
- You may only pick one LR. If you pick more than one LR you may be slain.
- LRs taking place on the same day can only last 45 seconds.
- You have 45 seconds to choose your LR.
- Rebelling before or after choosing your LR will invalidate it.
- The same LR cannot be chosen for two days in a row.
- Failure of the blues to follow through with the LR will result in a freeday.
- LRs on the following day must be done before 3:00 and with a MINIMUM of 50% of the reds.
- Hide and Seek/Warday/Panda Freeday must begin at the start of the round.
- Some custom LRs can be done, however staff must be on and ALL staff that are currently on the server must vote yes or no to it. (Examples: Kart day, Admin abuse day, Heavy dogfights).
- If a certain blu denies the LR, they have to slay themselves next round or it has to be a freeday.
ALLOWED DONATOR PERKS
As stated above, using any donator perk other than the ones listed below outside of an Admin Abuse Day are considered abusing donator powers.
- During an Admin Abuse Day all donator commands can be used as long as it's not spammed (Spawning 15 bosses at the same time etc.)
- If the server crashes because of something a specific player is spamming, the player will be banned for up to a week.
!stunme (Spamming counts as abusing)
!gtstunme (Spamming counts as abusing)
!bonkme (Spamming counts as abusing)
!footprints / !footsteps
!skeleton (Cannot rebel while active)
!resizeme (Only larger sizes allowed, cannot rebel while active)
!resizemytorso (Cannot rebel while active)
!resizemyhead (Cannot rebel while active)
!vote (Don't spam this)
!hsay (Normal chat rules apply for this)
!tsay (Normal chat rules apply for this)
!msay (Normal chat rules apply for this)
!csay (Normal chat rules apply for this)
!gimme (Don't use this to give yourself advantage, only cosmetic items allowed)
Commands allowed on freedays, disallowing rebelling upon activation:
(You cannot rebel after turning any of these off either, you are disqualified from getting LR upon activation of any of these commands)
(If LCT triggers during the freeday you're using any of these commands in, you have to slay yourself as soon as soon as possible, or else it will be considered donator abuse.)
NOTE: Rebelling is not limited to attacking guards, it also includes anything like going in armory, taking ammo, blocking medic, hitting a vent etc.
Doing any of these on purpose will get your donator powers removed.
-Made by MuffinMonster of the XenoGamers clan
-Reworked, updated rules by Bello, Egossi and Goblin 2016
-Reworked, updated rules by Bello, Egossi and Goblin 2016
-Major overhaul by Caleb956 11/20/18