Sign in to follow this  
CheesusChrist

Cheesus's Application

-1 he does not know motd at all and has freekilled a couple times. Until he changes its a no for me. And I have been on cs:s a little and ive seen him before.

Had to edit I forgot I put cs:go instead of cs:s

-1 he does not know motd at all and has freekilled a couple times. Until he changes its a no for me. And I have been on cs:go a little and ive seen him before.

Not true. I dont even own CS:GO, so I'm going to assume that you have mistaken me for another player.

This seems kinda invalid now, though I will admit that I didnt look over the MOTD in a couple of weeks, but I looked it over two days ago, and I get flustered when people yell at me.

Also, your post at the end doesnt make sense now that you edited it, are you SURE you meant to put CS:S?

Nice job trying to lie on your own member app

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_11_1.png.a5ee9c66d5a4ff72f92b9173bf18b5c1.png

Steam Community :: Vionas :: Games

-1 Does not know motd, massive baiter, freekills, denies every wrong doing.

In case he edits it,

Not true. I dont even own CS:GO, so I'm going to assume that you have mistaken me for another player.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_11_1.png.b3767cdd27861b47fee35b35c42f5f30.png

Nice job trying to lie on your own member app

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_11_1.png.7ca1d371b616fb22db7079de854bbf41.png

Steam Community :: Vionas :: Games

-1 Does not know motd, massive baiter, freekills, denies every wrong doing.

In case he edits it,

Im sorry, I didnt know were counting Free Weekends. Again, I havent even played cs:go. Nice Bullshitting.

EDIT: Also, Include hours. That would be nice. A simple showing of 0/0 hours works as well.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_11_1.png.71fe771c4c5e1a97374afac12ef8a61b.png

-1. I don't think you're entirely ready to become a member of xG yet. You don't seem to know the motd very well and you aren't a great warden, but you're passable. I would suggest the same as Sneaky and play a little bit more (especially on t) so you can better understand the motd and how the server works.