Sign in to follow this  
Selby9409

Clan Drama

Hey guys lets cut down on the drama and stop acting like a buncha noobs!!! Stop getting offended so easily and raging!!! Its counterproductive!!! Ya see I used a big word so you know im right!!! And also all this drama makes the clan look bad!!! If you get offended then ur a noob cause its over the INTERNET and it probably doesn't matter anyways cause you probably don't know them in real life!!! Cry more!!! If you want drama go watch a reality show!!! (or cops but that gets you sweaty) You know who you are!!! Go see a therapist, he might actually care!!!

P.S. If you are involved with drama you are by default a kid!!! Grow up!!!

P.P.S. Kids gon' be kids!!! In the words of Dr. Phil, "Get over it!" No one cares, stop it, cause its annoying!!! And If I get annoyed then you know you've crossed the line cause I'm usually the one who annoys!!!

P.P.P.S. And I don't get annoyed much!!! :D

If anyone trolls anymore im going to implement Defcon 7. Mike Vick used this against his pets.... as them if you want to know about it... oh...

U Mad Bro? JK Seriously though, I agree to a point. I have noticed recently that people still seem to do what they want and admins do not want to stop them because it makes them look bad. I agree it's difficult and you will look like the bad guy, trust me I know. It might seem like they have alot of support with 2-3 friends playing with them at the time. In the long run it hurts our clan and server. We used to have a full server on JB every night. Now we do not. You know why? I hope so then you will understand the new server rules. Stop acting like you have run of the server and you can't be touched because a few people like you. This **** ends now it is ruining us.

People purposelly try to spam/break the rules when an admin is not on, and people are too scared of 'annoying' a mod/admin about it. If someone is breaking the rules you should get an admin who knows what he/she is doing on, its their job. >.>