Sign in to follow this  
AzashaRa

CT Ban - First offense

@@Peekachoo perm ct banned you and the reason was "gunplanting", what the fuck? I hope this was a mistake peekachoo or there were more reasons other than gunplanting..

Hey, sorry for the delay guys. He was mass gun planting. I actually got called in by Junji671 through Steam chat, a server regular, who told me that he (Meowcuddles was mentioned specifically by name) and others were breaking several rules and repeatedly gun planting. It's early in the morning, so I go in undercover to actually try and catch him, and I do indeed catch him gun planting. If you check the logs, I believe there were other people complaining about several offenses.

Edit: Also, I would have thought a repeat gun planter would be treated in a manner similar to a mass freekiller. After all, a lot of people get killed. There's no where in the mod guidelines saying that a gunplant only gets a day/week/whatever.

While you look at the logs from that day, I want to give you guys a better sense of exactly what kind of troll this guy is. I just was on the server a few minutes ago, and he was on. He starts giving me a hard time, and I got this screenshot and video recording of him disrespecting and trolling me on the mic, below.

Steam Community :: Error

I had to kick him twice, and the third time I server banned him for 10 minutes, and this video should alleviate any doubt that this guy deserved what he got coming to him.

[video=youtube_share;vVVVAHe70-k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVVVAHe70-k

I tell him multiple times to give it up and that he can argue his point on the forums, but instead of relenting, he spams and calls me a liar, and names of sorts.

Thank you Peekachoo, ban protest denied, stop lying, disrespecting and follow our rules and maybe someday you'll get unbanned

closed