Sign in to follow this  
Crabman

Jailbreak Player Tries TTT

My first attempts at Trouble in Terrorist Town. Well this was quite odd to tell you the truth. I first off read the rules, I joined in and had no idea what I was doing. I walked around for about 10 minutes exploring the map, I started off as a innocent, was murdered, by Sprinkle the only person I knew whatsoever on the server. Eventually I became traitor, I did really bad. First I stole a knife from an admin,(fellow traitor) then he got blamed for a guy I murdered, rofl. I died from a DNA scanner showing me positive, they are the things I don't understand the most, I kill somebody and 5 minutes later i get blamed for murder. I was a traitor on a mansion map and went into the sewers, get killed, no reason, I'm new to the game so didn't bother asking about it. We got to a map where people kept killing others with a dumpster but I thought I read prop blocking/killing was not allowed, somebody even killed themselves at the start of the round just to be it. I finished the day off by killing 3 people with a shotgun, two rounds in a row. Overall I like the game, I still prefer jailbreak much more. Not 100% percent sure how to play it still, but it is fairly fun.

I don't think I have played jailbreak at all or that much, but I know TTT is hard to understand at first.

It just takes some time to learn the mechanics of it all just like any game type. I hope you continue to play TTT and enjoy it.