Sign in to follow this  
AgH4

I'm not bitching jus advice

Watch what the persons doing at least for a sec before you shoot. If you feel like you were in the right and they were in the wrong say sorry and try and leave it at that. Freekills piss me off. I let them slide but motherfuccer at least apoligize. So the next time you're in an argument where other people side against you whether you're right or wrong, simply say sorry.

Mods tend to think they're right since they earned the spot when I have other members sayin yea....... i didnt see him turn around. Again............. I let it slide. At least have the balls and common courtesy to say sorry. And we'll leave it in the game room. Yea people prob file complaints about me, but that's because I do EXACTLY what one of my other posts asks. He said face main block of cells. I scanned from the left cell of main block to right back and forth. Plentry of people see me doin this and leave me alone. A mod comes by and kills me.......... Wouldn't have even made a fuckin post about it. Jus no apology makes me want to rip ur dick off bud.