IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTXXXXXXXXXXXXXXGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :afro:

@@Krys Can you please try to fill out the member application format correctly?

Steam ID is incorrect it should look like this---STEAM:0:1034342. You can locate your Steam ID by typing status in the console menu or going to steamfinder.com

I also don't understand what you mean by Game Time: 3:00 and helpful skills etc.

If you fix this I'll be glad to look over your member submission again.

Thanks!

-1. I agree with Charrax about the submission. Seriously, at most it takes only a few minutes. Put in some actual effort. Plus I don't think you know the rules very well, because I've seen you tarp and freekill without slaying several times. Immature as well.

-1 from his submission, looks like he doesn't even care at all. If you really want to make it in you got to try and get some respect around here.

A: 6/7?

M: 3/4?

On your other app, you put 17, on this you put 14, I highly doubt it.

One afternoon I came on and you were the only one with a mic on ct on Jailbreak. I took over, later you tried to have a warday and had no idea what you were doing. You also got into a highly annoying flamewar with an other youngling shortly after.

You may have read the rules but you don't seem to understand them.

I can not take you seriously when you are warden.

Highly immature.

D: -1