Sign in to follow this  
LINKEG

BAN from ct First time warden! Plz read!

As my unban reason states, the forum posted about me had a video and says i free killed during Simon, which is not true cuz he was standing when I killed him though u cant see it.

Also, I stopped being warden after complaints.

The video is cut from one day with simon says, after being warden about three or four times I stopped. !rules wasnt working that day which why I didnt continue being warden after they told me to read rules.

Please understand my case, I look forward to being warden again as I will look through rules again and follow what other wardens do.

I'm also looking towards applying to xG, actually have been awhile now though and running into problems like these which aren't helping.

Thanks!

Link to ban forum: Ban Request: LINKEG (CS:GO)

Link to video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzSFr7j99K0

Please take my case into consideration.

Linkeg. I don't hate you man. I was just not happy when you ignored my warnings of breaking rules, and I only did what everyone else though was justified.

it's best for you and the server, for you to stay ct banned for a week so you can really learn the rules and how to warden, don't take it personal, I've seen you play, you seem like a good guy and I know you didnt freekill intentionally and I'm pretty sure this wont hurt your chances of joining xG, but I'm gonna have to deny this ban protest, it's just a week, take this time to play as a T and see what other wardens do to make a round a successful one.

closed