Sign in to follow this  
Stupercrossman

Can a game be fun if it has bad graphics?

Well, i got into this arguement with this kid cause he thinks xbox is better than Gamecube cause the games are more fun, but then i said that a game with bad graphics isnt fun. (IM implying that xbox games graphics arent ad good as gamecube). SO what do you guys think? Is xbox better than gamecube, and is a game with bad graphics fun to play?

Well first off Xbox does have a better graphics card than a game cube. second off yes a game can be good if it doesnt have bettter graphics for instance Minecraft, Super Brawl Bros., Pokemon.

I tend to like gamecube better because thats what i used to play when i was younger, and i dont believe graphics affect how fun a game is.

The gamecube was awesome lol. But yeah, Graphics dont make a game, they just make it, prettier, and easier to look at. As long as you have the balance between Graphics and Gameplay, you have a pretty good game.

Graphics dont make a game. Just look at games on the NES. Today, those graphics are considered terrible but games like Super Mario Bros, Contra, Legend of Zelda, and Mega Man are awesome and fun games. As for your question about Gamecube having better graphics than Xbox.... Xbox has better graphics because, just as RageWay said, it has a better graphics card than Gamecube.

So, your saying those games have bad graphics?

They're sub par for the most part.

Not newer mario I meant more like old school mario. Super mario land, super mario 64 etc.

They're sub par for the most part.

Not newer mario I meant more like old school mario. Super mario land, super mario 64 etc.

Ahh, i see what you mean now......but counter Strike....bad graphics? REALLY? ( i havent played it so i dont know)

Ahh, i see what you mean now......but counter Strike....bad graphics? REALLY? ( i havent played it so i dont know)

Well maybe not bad, but no spectacular or particularly good...