Sign in to follow this  
Cherrys

Jailbreak freekilling

Should cherrys get admin?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should cherrys get admin?

i been getting free killed ever since ero got admin. and im getting tired of it too. so i want to do something about it but i cant unfortunently because i dont gotz admin to anything about it. this includes alien tree...

you definitely wont get admin if you ask for it. just saying. If you want it then work hard, memorize admin handbook and motd, and be active in forums and mumble. Then maybe after a few weeks or so if your trusted and know your stuff you might get promoted. This is not the way though and its annoying when people ask for it.

you just joined this month, and don't ask for admin bud :P

you have to earn it. Be active on mumble, [xG] Servers, and the forums for admin. Good luck in earning admin in the future though.

and by the way, Ero has had admin for a very very long time now ;P

well then contact an admin and they will come in and resolve the problem. ask any moderator or admin, there are plenty out there. They will have a [xG:M] for moderator or [xG:A] for admin before their name. And get some evidence of it and put it in ban request or just show it to an admin and they can ban him. Try downloading mumble and connecting to the xG server there are always admins there.

okay ur tallking about that but the big and real deal is all this sob's freekilling

that no ones doing a damn thing about it

ask Ero, Duckii, Duckii Jr, Callim, or Excision, they'll usually

always drop whatever they're doing to help out on JailBreak.

well eros in the server at the moment ask him

ik that...

I Lol'd. but if an Admin/Moderator is not on, (like Selby said) download Mumble

and ask someone there, or make a ban request thread. take screenshots or demo's for proof.

lol yeh your not going to get admin by just asking for it u got to work for it, each week theres a promotion and demotions and ucan be promoted by being active on forum/mumble , also you can alway add me im usually on.

If there are freekiller we still have a ban request sitting on our forum waiting for reports

I like how when people feel the are getting freekilled too much and don't get their needs immediately resolved they want to talk about it on the forums. I am the only admin/mod in a room of 40 people and playing I can not catch everything. Unless I have proof I can not take action. You need to calm yourself a little bit and let me catch them doing it.

Sign in to follow this