Sign in to follow this  
Stupercrossman

Assassin's Creed III

So, like, i have been watching gameplay of Assassin's Creed Three, and it really hits the table. I mean, the graphics are awesome, the weapons are awesome, the tools, are awesome, Desmond sucks (like always), and Haytham and Connor are killing red coats like there is no tomorrow. The game in general is awesome. it combines Free Roaming coolness with some Challenging Missions, and the best ways to assassinate and kill the british, and loyalists.

You can steal from ANYONE by pick pocketing them and take all there money / valuables, and you get away with it. You can use your Hidden Blade, go up from behind a Red Coat / Loyalist Military Officer, and cut right through their spine. Use your sword and stab through the enemies neck. Use your Tomahawk, and cut the opposing sides neck.

Take part in the Boston Tea Party!!!! THis part was one of my favorites. You could actually take part in the Boston Tea Party. THrowing crates of tea of the Darkmett and smashing the crates to bits. Killing red coats as they try and stop you. And the best part is, they save the last crate for you to throw off.

SO, to make this short and sweet........AC3 is AWESOME!!!

(There is WAY more than what i have metioned here.)

A lot of people probably won't agree with me on this one, but I think that AC3 isn't really that great, along with the entire AC series. Personally I thought they all had 'meh' campaigns/single player mode. I personally really dislike the multiplayer, and I usually never touch it whatsoever. I just think that the AC series is just incredibly overhyped and not really as good as most reviewers say it is. AC3 was definitely the best of the entire series, and it was the first game where I felt like I had total control over the character. The gameplay and immersion are top notch, and many of the historical areas and events feel awesome. I'll agree with you Stuper that Desmond is pretty stupid, I kinda wish that the modern-day part was never included in the series.

I enjoyed the game, but also didn't. It was really good, I mean like really. Just didn't live up to all the hype. Still one of my favorite games of 2012.

I enjoyed the game, but also didn't. It was really good, I mean like really. Just didn't live up to all the hype. Still one of my favorite games of 2012.

What do you mean....the trailer was awesome, and the people i know that have said it rocks.....what DONT you like abut it?

A lot of people probably won't agree with me on this one, but I think that AC3 isn't really that great, along with the entire AC series. Personally I thought they all had 'meh' campaigns/single player mode. I personally really dislike the multiplayer, and I usually never touch it whatsoever. I just think that the AC series is just incredibly overhyped and not really as good as most reviewers say it is. AC3 was definitely the best of the entire series, and it was the first game where I felt like I had total control over the character. The gameplay and immersion are top notch, and many of the historical areas and events feel awesome. I'll agree with you Stuper that Desmond is pretty stupid, I kinda wish that the modern-day part was never included in the series.

Its your opinion, and noone can change it......(I wouldve left a comment but when i try to, it says 'Accepts AJAX only, or something like that)

What do you mean....the trailer was awesome, and the people i know that have said it rocks.....what DONT you like abut it?

I mean like it isn't that good. It is VERY good, just not as good as the hype. I can't explain. Still good game.

I mean like it isn't that good. It is VERY good, just not as good as the hype. I can't explain. Still good game.

I know what you mean. You means its a great game, but you were expecting better....am i right?

I really wanted this game. I waited through sandy and a couple days without power for this game and i have to say this. I played it for 2 weeks then gave up the story is to boring in the first 3 chapters you have to do really hard crap that you arent ready for and they fucking redid the controls again on the xbox. I only got to chapter 8 then gave up story was sub par, the gameplay was you running around for hours doing the same dam thing the naval missons were great but there wasnt enough of them, AC3 was the best one where you felt like you were doing something. the mulitplayer is just button mashing and it just flat. Thats my two cents on this sub par game dont get me started on revaltaions the hype was way over for this and for revaltaions and i know i missed spelled it and i dont care