Jordozombie

needed clear understand about motd/rules and misun

Ok, there are few misunderstands about motd/rules in jb these days. And I think it should be clearly understood by admins.

1. First Reaction/ Last Reaction

Some admins and people says "Frist reaction last reaciton jump!" is allowed and some says no. Is that allowed? if allowed or not allowed, please add this content to motd.

2. Camping: moving back and forth 10 feets same spot.

Some admins slayed Ts that moved back and forth in same spot, such as medic or certain areas. But some say it's not count as camping. Same as above, if it is allowed or not, please add this content in motd/rules.

3. Unmuting Ts during freeday before 6:30.

Like other concerns, some admins allow unmuting before 6:30 but some say admins can't. Please specify this on admin handbooks.

4. Warday Area

Is an area outside that as one possible entrance count as warday area? I'm pretty sure it is not, but it is pretty unclear between admins.

5. Tasering ts who are trying to delay warden's order.

Well this is not that big issue, but is ct allowed to tase a t who are trying to delay or delaying? Case if i do that, some people get really get mad about it.

The definition of camping is defined clearly in the MOTD.

Something about not moving 15 feet away from a location within 10 seconds or so? Running around inside of medic is in one location: medic.

I'd also like to add to this list, I've seen mods not allow wardays/freedays because of an invalid freeday happening the day before. I'm almost certain that invalid freedays do not count towards the 3 day rule, but I'd like to make sure.

1. First Reaction/ Last Reaction

My understanding is that you can do that only after 5, since it is considered tarping.

2. Camping: moving back and forth 10 feets same spot.

This will probably be disputed, but I think it depends if there are two entrances and how open the general area is.

3. Unmuting Ts during freeday before 6:30.

Not allowed.

4. Warday Area

There needs to be at least 2 entrances in all warday areas. Some exceptions such as the roof of cabin on avalanche.

5. Tasering Ts who are trying to delay warden's orders

"The taser is used to disarm a T without killing them, as a warning shot to tell the T they are breaking the rules or not following orders, or to stop a rebelling T." -MOTD

I've seen mods not allow wardays/freedays because of an invalid freeday happening the day before.

You can call freedays/wardays after an invalid freeday (cells open before out of cell rebel, no orders, etc.).

I'd also like to add to this list, I've seen mods not allow wardays/freedays because of an invalid freeday happening the day before. I'm almost certain that invalid freedays do not count towards the 3 day rule, but I'd like to make sure.

well, that's derp admin, cause everybody knows that 'invalid' freedays does not count as freedays.

The motd said you cannot tarp on Fr/Lr even if it passed 5:00

As far as tarping, it only says "You are not allowed to tarp with crouching or jumping rules during first reaction last reaction even if it`s past 5:00." (Which would be something like "jumping is restricted, last reaction jump")

Every question you posted is answered in the motd, admins/mods handle situations differently, although not always correctly.

I dont know how much more clearer the motd can get....

Let me demonstrate.

1. FR/LR Alpha31 explained this well. It says crouching/jumping rules. Er go you could say first reaction last reaction first reaction jump after 5 and tarp.

2. Motd "Camping: Being within 10 feet of the same location for more than 15 seconds, unless instructed to by a Warden. It does not matter how many entrances there are."

Ergo it doesn't matter how cheap that T is being, as long as it's 10 damn feet, which is hard to measure since we don't have virtual rulers, the T is fine. Most medics are more than 10 feet. It shouldn't be hard to visualize 10 feet, like camping a cell would not be allowed as it is clearly not 10 feet.

3. Motd "Avoiding mutes will result in a kick. This includes the T mute at the beginning of the round."

Ergo admins should not be unmuting the T's before round start. The ONLY viable time this would be done is to play music on allowed days. Not that hard to understand.

4. Motd "This area must have two or more entrances." Kinda self-explanatory. Can they get there two different ways? If there is ONLY one possible way to get to the outside area then no. On top of the cabin on avalanche, there are like 3 ways they can get outside.

5. Again alpha answered this question with copy pasta from the motd. "The taser is used to disarm a T without killing them, as a warning shot to tell the T they are breaking the rules or not following orders, or to stop a rebelling T."

Ergo if they are delaying, they are not following orders, you can taze them. Of course they are going to be mad about it, its fucking lame. Just start killing them if they are detouring and delaying.

Y u no read?

#Nonmemberswag

I did read, I mean to be just clear. Because many other mods and admins are confused with different understandings. So i thought it would be helpful to clear of unify all the understandings.

:(

I've yet to hear someone complain about MOTD being confusing ESPECIALLY admins/mods. They wouldn't be admins OR mods period if they DIDN'T understand the MOTD. Some of them bend it certain ways, some of them are more strict, but I've yet to see an admin tell me they don't know what a certain rule means or how it should be treated.

One thing that needs clarification as well...

I forget the name of the map, but its the one with disco and jeopardy off in that other outside area. If someone calls "warday outside" that area is usually restricted since there is only one entrance to that specific area, even though it is outside. I have seen admins who allow it, though.

I dont know how much more clearer the motd can get....

Let me demonstrate.

1. FR/LR Alpha31 explained this well. It says crouching/jumping rules. Er go you could say first reaction last reaction first reaction jump after 5 and tarp.

2. Motd "Camping: Being within 10 feet of the same location for more than 15 seconds, unless instructed to by a Warden. It does not matter how many entrances there are."

Ergo it doesn't matter how cheap that T is being, as long as it's 10 damn feet, which is hard to measure since we don't have virtual rulers, the T is fine. Most medics are more than 10 feet. It shouldn't be hard to visualize 10 feet, like camping a cell would not be allowed as it is clearly not 10 feet.

3. Motd "Avoiding mutes will result in a kick. This includes the T mute at the beginning of the round."

Ergo admins should not be unmuting the T's before round start. The ONLY viable time this would be done is to play music on allowed days. Not that hard to understand.

4. Motd "This area must have two or more entrances." Kinda self-explanatory. Can they get there two different ways? If there is ONLY one possible way to get to the outside area then no. On top of the cabin on avalanche, there are like 3 ways they can get outside.

5. Again alpha answered this question with copy pasta from the motd. "The taser is used to disarm a T without killing them, as a warning shot to tell the T they are breaking the rules or not following orders, or to stop a rebelling T."

Ergo if they are delaying, they are not following orders, you can taze them. Of course they are going to be mad about it, its fucking lame. Just start killing them if they are detouring and delaying.

Y u no read?

#Nonmemberswag

WE LOVE YOU NEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333