Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

How To Make Money While Sleeping

Basically a member of Facepunch (the one from gmod) made some idleing software for tf2 that allows you to idle on 8 accounts at once.

Over the weekend im going to set this up as you can buy premium gifts for other players now WHICH ARE TRADEABLE!

www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1161862

^ Has everything you need to set it up

Download link for lazy people: Downloads · Moussa/TF2IdleGUI · GitHub

Walkthrough for lazy people: TF2Idle - An easier way to idle

If anyone wants to give me some premium account gifts please do. I intend to use my idle accounts to get enough weps and hats to eventually start getting some games to raffle on our site.

@@McNeo

Its not an exploit. Many people idle on TF2 for items without playing the game. There are servers specifically designed for idleing and if Valve was not ok with it, they wouldnt allow the server to exist.

This program allows a player to launch team fortress with multiple accounts, provided they are premium, in which, a player must buy an item from the TF2 store, which requires you to buy atleast $5 from the steam store to use. In the end Valve makes money because of this and it isnt considered a exploit because its not using a glitch or a fault in the game to gain an advantage. Its using a program to speed up the process of getting items legally.

In my opinion, its quite ingenious. The TF2 economy is powered by players crafting items together to get metal to then use in trading. And with this it allows more items to be put out into the market and allows Valve to make money. Normally you would have to individually log into a different account, idle for I think around 12 hours, and then switch accounts.

Basically, Valve makes money, we get hats and metal faster than we normally do. Valve doesnt give a shit how long it takes us to get the items in TF2, as long as we actually do so by their rules.