Sign in to follow this  
pizzaman408

community group banned?

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25219794

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name: ¢σиғυѕισи

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a): The message that i got was about a group that i was currently affiliated with.

Why should you be unbanned?: I should be unbanned because i had no idea about this group or why i joined it. Half the time i get group request i click accept not caring what it was about. Im very sorry about this misunderstanding and i was unaware you could get banned for this reason. I left the group a couple minutes ago and i would love to play again. This ban happened a while ago but i didn't know what:disturbed: it was for until i tried to reconnect to one of your servers just today.

it was something about cyber terrorism...i had no idea but i left it =/

You said you left the group a couple of minutes ago in your previous post.. How can you not remember what you clicked to leave.

the group is beside the point.... it was a group about cyber terrorism that i misjoined

It's not beside the point. How are we supposed to gauge your actual activity in said group if you do not provide us with adequate information. Either give us the name or I don't see a point in unbanning you.

u left the group, i didnt find anything fishy with ur account or ur steam id, so ur unbanned from our servers. a tip though, dont just join any random group if uve received a invite to it, that way u can avoid possible situations like this in the future

-sealed away in the last great time war