Sign in to follow this  
Digitalhax

iHOLA COMPADRES!

Hello everyone, I've been playing on the server ON AND OFF for maybe... 3 years? I don't really remember, all I remember is I constantly had different names such as Airair, Tehairair, and Blackout. This is the first time I decided to actually register on the forums or anything really, so I guess Digitalhax is PERMANENT for me... Even though I was planning on changing it again haha. I play on the Jailbreak server almost all the time, I don't really have much to do IRL cause I just left my job since I am a Poolee in the Marine Corps and I will be leaving for boot camp January 28th and am currently focusing on attending PT and getting myself in shape - even though I'm a PT Stud ;)

Hope to see you children in the Jailbreak server! Maybe other servers too, but for some reason my server browser does not show XenoGamers servers... Really strange, I have to console and "Connect IP:PORT" to get it on my history tab. It seems for some reason my server browser only shows German and Swedish servers, I have no idea why.

!!!!