Cloud

Corvo's application for Mod

Hello, i have been on the cs.go servers, for quite some time know, and i feel as if i known the rules back and forth. i am on always on the jailbreak server, usually when there is no mods on, the server goes to chaos. i am always on so that means i can bring justice to the system if accepted as a mod. i feel as if this position is right for me because i am a major help and can warden, i also am very friendly to the community of xG. Being an xG Moderator would be grateful to me, i would gladly appreciate it if you took the time to read this and examine me thoroughly. Thank you! hope to see you soon and hope to be a mod soon! :courage:

You posted this as soon as you got 20 posts, which makes me think you went posting just so you could apply.

Also, if not already done, please register for teamspeak. I've yet to see youre name in the channels, but it could just be me.

I have a bunch of things to tell you that you need to do before you can submit a moderator submission ,but the biggest one is this. You don't have enough posts and by your forums activity and forum time you probably just leave your computer on all day with our forums up. You need at least 100 posts on forums (without grave digging or spamming posts) you have twenty ,and you must have been active as a member for two months and you were accepted four days ago...

--->xG submission

@@serbiansnaga @Link_ @@HaaDron @@PapiChulo

Hello, you are right about the 20 posts, but i have been on the sever for months, also i should have been in xG a long time ago, the div leader was never on though. I already know the rules, and are ready to become a mod.

I have a bunch of things to tell you that you need to do before you can submit a moderator submission ,but the biggest one is this. You don't have enough posts and by your forums activity and forum time you probably just leave your computer on all day with our forums up. You need at least 100 posts on forums (without grave digging or spamming posts) you have twenty ,and you must have been active as a member for two months and you were accepted four days ago...

--->xG submission

@@serbiansnaga @Link_ @@HaaDron @@PapiChulo

Hello, thank you for the honesty. Your remark on me leaving my computer all day is inccorect. I in fact is always active on the site, also i am on teamspeak. Becoming a mod would. I saw a man join xG them Mod on the same day, i belive if you know the rules well that a time frame has no use to you. Thank you.

also i should have been in xG a long time ago, the div leader was never on though..

huh?

I accepted you some hours later after you got 4 +1s, how was I "never on"?................

also, the requierements have changed, we added this one :

* You must have been a member in the clan for at least 1 month

closed