Sign in to follow this  
The_Towelboy

Suspected Griefers

chiprek (shikaku158), and jdsharp (Rabid_Turtle), I got off Minecraft when it was them and one other guy, here is a screenshot of them (maybe them) doing it. My beds were stolen, and there was a little dugout near my farm. They excessively troll on Mumble, and shikaku will not stop with this thing about me ****ing animals. I'm posting it here because it said I had insufficent permission to post a thread to the Ban Request page. You can go to my Minecraft home in game to see this, since my screenshots are too big here.

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

Another edit, shikaku always makes fun of me because i'm in JROTC, (Junior Reserve Officers Training Corps). He calls it Retards of the Campus, also Riding on the ****. None of this is funny. I want him to be banned from mumble at least.

I made a post about this but it was removed. Guess they don't care enough to even really look into it...

Actually I trust Rabid with my stuff, it's shikaku that actually starting ****. Rabid wants to still play CSS and Minecraft, it's shikaku wanting to keep going at it with us.

quarantine if you don't like Shikaku then mute him in mumble maybe? idk just an idea. When you rage then everyone is gonna want to troll you more. So if you don't utilize the mute button then don't complain unless you like getting trolled then idk.