toob

I'd like to join

I'd like to join your group and hopefully be an admin. I'm 21 years old, and I've been playing on xG JB for months now.

I feel like I'm well versed in the !rules, and I'd be a good person to moderate game play.

I'm always trying to be fair to all players/admins. I try to facilitate in whichever way I can when needed.

I believe there are people who will agree that I am a good player to have on the server.

Not too much else I can say other than please let me join your squadron of Xeno Gamers :D

Thanks for the good times, let me know if you have questions.

-Toob

I've never seen you on CSS. So 0, and you aren't registered on ts.

EDIT: Since you don't play on CSS like you said, just erase all existence of my post lol

I haven't been playing on the CS Source server since CS: GO came out, but I'm on CS:GO Jailbreak almost ever day for hours.

Do I have to also play Source JB? I will do that too if that's a requirement. GKoo I've been skating for about 10 years. I'm from Chicago.

You don't have to have played on the CSS JB server if you're applying for the CSGO div. Good guy who knows the rules and fits in well with the community. +1

Oh shit Chicago?

Logan, 31st, Wilson?

Shit, I might know you.

Oh and I can't vote here because I play CS:S.

Wilson is dope. Too bad its fucking freezing...ill stick to asylum till chi towns skateparks thaw.

Cant comment on my phone, so double post incoming. I quit skateboarding and bmxing, but I picked up blading. Shits more fun IMO. Harder to lace tricks/riskier if you bail. I'm hitting up asylum on Thursday.