shiro_

Adios Muchachas!

Hasta Pronto. Yo no jugar jailbreak. Yo jugar scrimmage only!

Once you're a mod/admin for a while, you realize that JB gets boring. Especially since funny laid back people don't play anymore... If you've ever experienced playing with them from before, you'll realize that compared to then, playing jailbreak now is boring and strict as shit. A LOT of the mods/admins are strict as shit and you can't do shit without them telling you that you've done something wrong. And a lot of them do the same shit they tell you not to do, but hey, no action happens. This repeats itself and grudges keep building up and up and up, it comes to a point where you hate them. There's a lot more "drama" in jailbreak than there needs to be. That's why a lot of members have left. But also a lot of members left because jailbreak just isn't fun when you do the same thing every round with basically either annoying ass members or like immature 12 year old kids. When you want to rebel, there's a CT that either is running after you non stop or a CT that camps a vent/teleport from a distance.

A lot of good members have left too, Billy, Link, Pyro....

I'll still scrim and stuff but I just don't want to be in the clan anymore, I barely play because of the reasons above. Probably a lot of things I forgot to mention but I just don't want to sit here and think of reasons to defend myself from people that are going to hate on me :P

To be honest, Silence I think you're retarded for targeting Billy for trolling. You are the biggest troll I have EVER seen on xG. BUT I still think you're alright since you make me laugh :P

Flame Shield: ON

Not going to bother with the mentions because nothing will change at all except for me not putting on the xG tag which is a pain because I think it makes my name look bad :P

[iSilence, Please give me scrimmage admin fro real tho since I scrim everyday :P[/i] @autumn

So you quit the clan then want admin on the clans teamspeak server? Whut?

well i was going to ask for ts3 admin so i could move people from lobby to team a and b but i guess that doesnt really matter if i think about it

Everything changed with the oldfags retreated.

Sad to see you go. Seems like all the 2nd gen old fags that made JB fun are really Div leaders now, or are gone :( You should try tf2 out sometime. Everything is completely less serious than CS:S. And its free so you really have nothing to lose.

Farewell Shiro, Gengar, Ace, Nano, Latios, Toshiro, Tozu, Luminary, geaRs, Klua, Cyborg, Lock, Kaipa, Zolo, Kaiza, Jisk, Lumina

You misspelled the most important one.