Sign in to follow this  
buzz0606

my application

Weel, first off your steam ID is wrong......it should look like this (just an example) Steam 0:0:554389 more or less so.

+1, even though your steam ID is wrong, your a good guy, your active, you correct your actions if they are incorrect, good guy.

EDIT Good u got the stem thing fixed

Buzz0606 is respectable, he is kind to other uses, doesn't use cheats or anything, and is overall a fine user. He also is very well spoken, and is not overly loud or annoying when speaking. He would make a great addition to the XG community. I would give him a plus 1, but sadly I am not yet in XG, so I can not at this time.

Ehh, this decision was kind of hard to make. It seems as though you only recently started playing on xG servers, and from what I've seen your only on the pokemon trade server. Albeit your fairly active. In the end you are fairly active, not a total doosh and can act maturly. Also, you were asking for people to vouch for you earlier today, and were getting a bit pushy. Your not the most flattering but hey, for previous reseaons given my desicion is a +1.