CPMaverick

New Games for MOTD

There are a few games that are commonly played on the server that require admin approval, since they are not in the MOTD. To keep things interesting, it would be nice to see some of these added.

Knife Race

This is commonly done with 2-3 Ts. Ts line up on a wall, face the wall, and have a set time limit to try and make the highest knife mark on the wall. After the time limit, the warden inspects the cuts and declares a winner of the game.

LQ Roulette

A surprisingly strong contribution by Lquidator is the LQ Roulette Day. Ts are taken to roulette and unstack shoulder to shoulder. A trivia question is asked for the button operator. The winner of the trivia chooses one T to go into each of the roulette colors. The button operator closes cells, starts roulette, and decides whether the color that the ball lands on lives or dies. They stop the roulette, the losing T is killer, and the survivor becomes the new button operator.

Duck Hunt

Another commonly played game. Ts go on top of an area with a long jump, usually the diving board into pool. The warden will call one T at a time to jump into the pool. CTs may fire usually a secondary weapon (aka pistols only) unless the T lands in the pool.

---

Any other suggestions? These are just common games that should be in the MOTD.

Lq death jump

Reverse triva

Backpack/bandana game

Gladiator

Hungry hungry ts

Blue falcon/buddy fucker

Parkour

Pokemon variations, water, confused

Pikasquish

Turtle wars

I have never seen LQ or anyone ever play LQ Roulette so it's a bit of a suprise to me that it has his name in it. The games are fine but duck hunt needs to have a few more restrictions as to how many CTs can shoot and how far away they must be standing. There would have to be different rules for the HG map as the duck hunt there is played differently to how it would be on castle. Also, how would you tell whos mark was whos in knife race ?

Enforcer if you've never seen the games mentioned here played it speaks to how active you are on the server. Generally we've played duck hunt with deagles or AWPs, and have 2 shooters. As far as knife race, the t's are not stacked so their knife marks are seperate and can be compared

Duck Hunt works great, but only with sidearms and both CTs being at a distance. I think a good distance marker is about the distance on Castle from the diving board to the walls on either side. Alternatively we could have a system that pairs a CT with a T. Perhaps let the T choose which CT tries to "hunt" him, and have only one CT shooting.

Knife Race is simple as hell. You have Ts spread out with a gap between them and tell them to WASD freeze. If they move, they die. There's practically no room for confusion.

I really like all of these games except the backpack game. I'm not a big fan of games that involve pure chance. That's why I hate roulette. I like games when the Ts get some kind of choice or change, like on Gladiator where they get to bet on a winner, or LQ Roulette, where trivia matters at least a little bit. Otherwise I approve of all the games, except Turtle Wars which I've never heard of and would like to know more about.

I'd also like to add the CS GO version of Easter Hunt. Naturally it only works on a map with a lot of bombs to pick up. Trivia picks an Easter Bunny who picks up a fuck ton of bombs and hides 'em where the warden tells him. Easter Bunny is exempt from the game, and Ts have to find the bombs.

Line, it's just like LQ death jump. He played it once or twice and the people that saw continued it and ever since playing on xG JB, not once did I see him play it which is why I was surprised but I may have easily missed it. If you're talking about my recent inactivity, it's because of my internet being down and not just being inactive. I think the backpack game should definitely be included because it's played so frequently, you just have to count on the people around you.