Canadia

Halp (Steam Issues)

For some reason I havent been able to access the steam store, community, etc. (sometimes I am able to view it and sometimes im not) Is it a problem with my internet or is just the steam servers were I live? (my friend that lives near me isnt having problems with steam) Someone please help.

Just access Steam in your browser: steampowered.com

im having the same problem as Pielord, but here is the thing, i cant even access steam properly from there.

I cant trade wiz ppl, and also, when i wanna look at ppls inventory, it keeps loading and loading, and loading, and so on, but when i close it, and leave it for an hour, and come back, to view a diffrnt person's inventory, it shoes the previous persons profile, and gets stuck there.

There is basically no fix for this as far as I know. This happened to me in the past and you just have to wait it out. The only reason I (and many others) use steam is because it's the best of its kind. Have you seen Origin? That is just a giant piece of shit. Steam is more of a piece of shit covered in sprinkles.

The Steam client sucks, lol. It derps frequently. Just access Steam in your browser: steampowered.com

Still cant access anything from there. But thanks for the help. I guess I just have to wait until gabe gets off his lazy ass and fixes the client.

The client will never be fixed, lol.

If you can't access Steam in your browser there are bigger issues. Clear your cache, check DNS, check firewalls and hosts file, etc

Clear your cache, check DNS, check firewalls and hosts file, etc

Wat. Im a noob when it comes to computers so I dont know what any of that means. xD

- - - Updated - - -

Just a little update. I went to play some Binding of Issac and when I tried to access the store page after playing, the page was loaded O.o (still cant trade though and I can somewhat view steam via web browser)

Another update. I was on the steam forums and I found a thread about people having the same problem as me. They were all running on Insight (like me) and they were in the Louisville, KY region (near where I live). One person contacted Insight and Insight told them that they were aware something was wrong with their systems or whatever. So I believe that Im having problems because of Insight.