Sign in to follow this  
MajorB

NEW Game ( Gentlemen's War )

The "Gentle-men's War" is a rather simple game to set up and play. Read below for how to setup the game.

Step 1 Call warden according to server rules.

Step 2 Order all Ct's to empty their "Secondary Weapon" until 3 shots remain.

Step 3 Request a Ct to drop their pistol where you want the duel to begin. This Ct will return to you to get wardens pistol with full ammo

Step 4 Call the name of the terrorist you want to duel the Ct who has your pistol.

Step 5 Order the T to go to the gun on ground. pick it up and quickly holster it.

Step 6 Stand the Ct and T back to back, when you say "GO" they run til you count to 5 turn and fire!

If the T does not kill the Ct with their 3 shots. they die

Repeat these orders. Using the remaining Ct's if your Ct is killed. The only pistol with full ammo should be warden.

It was pretty fun, i'm not going to lie. The only bad thing I see about this game is that it would take a while to get rid of all of the ammo, and even then there is only 1/2 as much CTs as there is Ts.. The CTs would have to go through it twice, and manage both guns. If we could develop a better system for doing that, then it would be really cool :D

You order ct's to empty the guns soon as round starts. takes a few seconds but easy to do well before 6:45

seems like a fun game :D Accepted, The more game that people suggest and was approved by the admin the better ^^

Just a fun game. I was just providing the rules so others can read if they have never tried it. If they suggested something similar, then I'm glad they're others trying to build the [xG] server with fun ideas.