Sign in to follow this  
TheRageWay

Walking Dead

Cant believe that Darrell and Merrell got out then Darrell just leaves like wtf man. then fucking rick goes crazy at the end and that group is scared shitless

Discuss. Use The Spoiler.

was a good episode but i was hoping for more. inb4 Rick and his Ricktatorship bangs beth and carl and rick fight each other to the death for her.

oh and lori comes back from the dead and fucks zombie shane.

Im going to say how I feel about this.. for being banned not that I care that much now I know but I was confused before so Im going to start this off by giving you the Definition of General:Affecting or concerning all or most people, places, or things; widespread: "books of general interest" Okay but fastlane is under Arbitrary: Based on random choice or personal whim, rather than any reason or system. (RANDOM) VS (WIDESPREAD) <-- this is my arguement and I feel that most people will just disagree just to disagree but what ever not like they actuly care they just want to say somthing to look cool (but there not) *cough Aubri cough* Now you know Iv been in the clan awhile and before we posted everything that was in fast lane into general basically we didnt ever have the "Fast Lane" before now it was never clear to me until now that the "General chat" has actualy became "Community Chat" so silence before you ban anymore people I suggest you 1. change the name of the fucking subject 2. post it in a sticky with bold letters since your banning people for a day.(probably a rule somewhere but guess what I didnt look "who has time?"). Now again for you haters who are I already know is going to disagree just to fucking say something I want you to know I learned my lesson Im not going to do it again NOW THAT I KNOW. So dont go telling me "Stop Complaining" "Its only a day" "No one cares" <-- I do. btw idgaf about what you got to say unless its at least postive unless its critism now please tell me xG has manners because if you dont have anything good to say then dont say it? ever heard that? well now you have.

P.S. If Im confused and iv been here a year surly someone else, is just saying. GENERAL CHAT. <-- Yeah No.