Sign in to follow this  
BGWS

Ero_Sennin

Member Name: BGWS

Abusing Admin: Ero_Sennin

Your In-Game Name: Anders

Abuse Description: Perma bans me for what? Nothing. No proof,

just a hunch because he thinks he's badass.

Ero, If you can provide proof I'm DDoSing

the servers, then I'll accept the ban, but

because I don't run a botnet, I think I

didn't do **** all.

Reason: None

Player Effect: I'm Perma'd.

Proof: MediaFire

Re: Ero_Sennin

BGWS is a constant troll and I think he or others is ddosing the server he is perma banned next time i see him this **** ends now

---------- Post added at 03:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

your troll days are over your not a clan member and I am tired of your crap... peace be with you troll

lolwut? I haven't DDoSed a CSS Server in my life bro, Plus, I don't have a bot, or a botnet, & I code anti-malware programs, so why would I DDoS a CSS server I'm playing on at the exact time it gets DDoSed? That's impossible unless I was running the game in windowed mode, had my mIRC client connected to my server, and had around 100-300 bots online. I'd also have to constantly DDoS the server over a period of 5 or so days, that's impossible considering your bots would Ping out.

You're an idiot for challenging a hacker to a game of cat and mouse kid. I know FAR more than you do about this subject, and you're a ****ing idiot. "I R THIKZ HE R T3H D0ZER!" You're a ****ing fool.

DDoS - Distributed Denial of Service attack

DDoS: When one commands a series of computers, to preform a UDP, TCP, ACK, HTTP, SlowLoris (Idk why, it's pointless), Or any other variant of sending massive amounts of packets to a server in a continuous fashion, over the course of x amount of time.

So, Even if I did code a bot, worked up a botnet, and tried to DDoS the server for a week or so, then it would be pointless. I've coded bots in the past, and my DDoS modules, cannot last an attack for more than several hours before the bots being to ping out. So, Want to think about what you're saying, or just flap your jaw some more?

PS: Stop closing my threads, you're trying to cover-up your massive abuse. I have nothing to do with the DDoSing of the servers, so stop trying to play it off like I'm some mastermind behind 50 hackers ddosing your servers in sync.